Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has published a notification for recruitment of 415 different Vacancies in National Defence Academy (army,navy,air force) & Naval Academy through National Defence Academy (NDA)& Naval Academy (NA) Examination (I), 2018. Eligible and interested candidates can apply online through the official website of UPSC www.upsconline.nic.in. on or before 05 February 2018.
Candidates Please go through detailed notification before apply online.
|Name of the examination||NDA &||NA|
|Type of Organization||Central Government|
|Educational Qualification||12th pass or equivalent.|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Last date||05 February 2018.|
Total no of vacancy:415
- Navy :60,
- Air force :92
- Naval Academy (10+2 Cadet Entry Scheme):55
- Army Wing of National Defence Academy: 12th Class pass of the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent examination conducted by a State Education Board or a University
- Air Force and Naval Wings of National Defence Academy& Naval Academy: —12th Class pass of the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent with Physics and Mathematics conducted by a State Education Board or a University.
What is the age limit?
born not earlier than 02nd July, 1999 and not later than 1st July, 2002 are eligible.
Sex and Marital Status:
- Male& unmarried
- General/OBC :RS 100/-
- SC/ST candidates/Sons of JCOs/NCOs/ORs: exempted from payment of fee
Selection will be on the basis of
- Written examination
- Psychological Aptitude Test and Intelligence Test
How to apply?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online mode through the Website of UPSC www.upsconline.nic.in. on or before 05 February 2018.
Last date for apply online:05/02/2018