Air India Air Transport Services Limited (AIATSL) has Published a notification for the the recruitment of 121 Customer Agent &handyman vacancies at the Chennai Airport on contract basis. Eligible candidates can attend for walk in interview on 27th January 2018 at 9 am to 12 pm. candidates please go through detailed notification before apply
|Name of the Organization||Air India Air Transport Services Limited (AIATSL)|
|Type of Organization||Central Government|
|Pay Scale||Rs.19,590/- p.m.|
|Mode of Application||walk in interview|
Total no of vacancy: 121
- Customer Agent: 23
- Handyman 98
Educational qualification& Experience:
(AS ON : 01st JANUARY 2018)
- Customer Agent: Graduate in any discipline / faculty (minimum 3 years’ duration) from a recognised University with knowledge of basic computer operations.Candidates having experience in aviation industry will be preferred.
- Handyman: Must have minimum experience of six months at Chennai Airport in any of the areas or combination thereof, of Terminal Functions, Ramp Functions like Baggage / Cargo /Loading / Unloading and Aircraft Cabin Cleaning area with any Airline or Ground Handling Agency. The candidate should hold a valid AEP.
Selection will be based on
- Personal interview
- Group discussion
- Customer Agent:Rs.19,590/- p.m.
- Handyman :Rs.16,080/- p.m.
What is the Age limit ?
(AS on 01st January 2018)
- General: max age 28 years
- OBC: max age 31 years
- SC/ST: max age 33 years
- Age relaxation for ex-service man as per govt rules and regulation
Venue of interview:
Government Higher Secondary School,
Ashok Nagar, Chennai 600 083. (Near Ashok Pillar)
- General/OBC:RS 500/- through Demand Draft in favour of “AIR INDIA AIR TRANSPORT SERVICES LTD., payable at Mumbai.
- Ex-servicemen / SC/ST: no fee
How to apply?
The candidates can attend walk-in-interview along with the Application Form in the specified format, self-attested copies of documents and relevant documents at the time of interview on 27 January 2018
Date of interview:27 January 2018