Kerala PSC Recruitment: Drivers in Excise department, 10th pass can Apply
Applications are invited online only from qualified candidates for appointment in the under mentioned post in Kerala Government Service. Before applying for the post candidates should register as per One Time Registration through the official website of Kerala Public Service Commission. (Women Candidates and differently abled candidates are not eligible to apply for this post)
Candidates who have already registered can apply through their Profile.
|Name of the Organization||Kerala Excise Department|
|Type of Organization||Kerala Government|
|Total Vacancies||17+ (more than 50 vacancies expect)|
|Salary||Rs. 19000-43600- per month|
|Mode of Application||Online Only|
- Category No: 659/2017
- Department/Name of Institution : Forest
- Name of Post : Beat Forest Officer
- Scale of pay : Rs. 20,000-45,800/-
- Number of vacancies : 17 vacancies reported + (Anticipated Vacancies in 14 Districts)
- District Wise vacancies reported:
Thiruvananthapuram : 2
Kollam : 3
Pathanamthitta : 1
Alappuzha : Anticipated
Kottayam : 2
Idukki : 1
Ernakulam : 1
Thrissur : 2
Palakkad : 2
Malappuram : 1
Kozhikode : Anticipated
Wayanad : Anticipated
Kannur : 1
Kasargod : 1
Selected Candidates will get a remuneration in the scale of pay Rs. 19000-43600/- per month
- A pass in SSLC or its equivalent
- Must Possess current valid Heavy Motor Driving License of 3 years standing with endorsement for driving Heavy Goods and Heavy Passenger Vehicles and Drivers badge.
Age limit :
21-39 i.e. Candidates born between 02.01.1978 and 01.01.1996 (Both dates included) only are eligible to apply for the post. Candidates belonging to SC/ST communities and Other Backward Communities are eligible for relaxation of upper age limit as per rules.
Candidates will be selected based on Written Test/ Skill Test
How to Apply?
Candidates must register as per “ ONE TIME REGISTRATION” with the Official Website of Kerala Public Service Commission, viz, ‘www.keralapsc.gov.in’ before applying for the post. Candidates who have registered can apply by logging into their profile using their User-ID and password. Candidates must click on the `Apply Now’ button of the respective posts in the Notification Link to apply for a post.
- Last date of receipt of applications :-31-01-2018 .