Indian Railway Recruitment 2018: Apply Online for 3162 Apprentice Posts in Northern Railway
Northern Railway has published notification for the recruitment of 3162 Apprentice vacancies . eligible candidates can apply online through the website http://www.rrcnr.org on or before 27 January 2018.
Please go through the detailed notification before apply online
|Name of the Organization||Northern railway|
|Type of Organization||Government|
|Pay Scale||Stipend according to Apprentice act|
|Mode of Application||Online|
- Total no of Vacancy: 3162 posts.
- Name of post: Apprentices
- Candidates should have passed 10th class examination or its equivalent (under 10+2 examination system) with minimum 50% marks, in aggregate, from recognized Board and
- must have passed ITI in relevant trade recognized by Government.
What is The Age Limit?
15 to 24 years. as on 27-01-2018.
Age relaxation as per govt rules and regulation
Candidates will be selected based on merit.
- Candidates have to pay Rs. 100/- through online mode.
- No fee for SC/ ST/ PH/ Women candidates.
How to apply?
Eligible candidates can apply online through the website www.rrcnr.org On or before 27-01-2018
Starting Date to Apply Online: 28-12-2017 at 11:00 hrs.
Last Date to Apply Online: 27-01-2018 upto 17:00 hrs.
Expected Date of Display of Merit: Between 15-02-2018 to 28-02-2018