HQ Southern Command, Ordnance Branch, Pune invites applications from interested eligible candidates for the post of 818 LDC, Tradesman Mate & Other vacancies in Group C on direct central recruitment basis. Eligible (Indian Nationals) candidates can apply online within 21 days from the date of Advt. Please go through the detailed notification before applying online for these posts.
|Name of the Organization||HQ Southern Command, Ordnance Branch, Pune|
|Type of Organization||Central Government|
|Educational Qualification||SSLC, PLUS TWO, etc.|
|Salary||Rs. 18000-29200/- per month (Starting)|
|Mode of Application||Online Only|
|Last date||within 21 days from the date of Advt|
- Material Assistant: 11 Posts
- Lower Division Clerk: 110 Posts
- Fireman: 61 Posts
- Cook: 05 Posts
- Steno Gde II: 02 Posts
- Tradesman Mate: 561 Posts
- Safaiwala: 26 Posts
- Messanger: 14 Posts
- Washerman: 02 Posts
- Gardner: 01 Post
- Female Searcher: 04 Posts
- Armourer: 02 Posts
- Tele Operator: 02 Posts
- CMD (OG): 02 Posts
- Saddler: 01 Post
- Fitter (MV): 01 Post
- Vender: 03 Posts
- Barber: 01 Post
- Tin & Copper Smith: 01 Post
- Vehicle Mech: 01 Post
- Tailor: 01 Post
- Painter & Decorator: 01 Post
- Carpenter & joiner: 03 Posts
- Electrician: 02 Posts
- Total No. of Vacancies: 818
- Material Assistant (Supdt Store) :Graduate Degree in any discipline from any recognised university or Diploma in Material Management or Diploma in Engineering in any Discipline from any recognised Institute.
- LDC : Matric with 12th class pass or equivalent from recognised Board or University. English typing @35 w.p.m. on computer or Hindi typing @ 30 w.p.m on computer (35 words per minute and 30 words per minute corresponding to 10500/9000 KDPH on an average of 5 key depressions for each word.
- Telephone Operator Grade-II : Matriculation or equivalent with English as compulsory subject. Proficiency in handling in PBX Board and fluency in spoken English.
- Fireman : Matriculation Pass. Must be physically fit and capable of performing strenuous duties and must have passed the test.
- Cook : Matriculation or equivalent from recognised Board. Diploma in cooking from any recognised Institute e.g. ITI/Vocational College.
For More Details See Notification
What is the Age Limit?
Age of the applicants should be middle of 21 years to 35 years.
Selected candidates for above mentioned posts will get pay scale in between Rs.5200 to20200/- and with grade pay in between Rs.1800-2800/-
Candidates shortlisted on the basis of their performance in Physical/Practical/ Skill tests and Written Examination.
How to Apply for these posts?
Eligible Candidates can apply online through the official website within 21 days from the date of Advt.
- Date of Advt in Employment News: 16 to 22-12-2017
- Last Date for Receipt of Application: Within 21 days from the date of Advt.