Applications are invited online only from qualified candidates for appointment in the under mentioned post in Kerala Government Service. Before applying for the post candidates should register as per One Time Registration through the official website of Kerala Public Service Commission. Candidates who have already registered can apply through their Profile.
|Name of the Organization||Kerala PSC|
|Type of Organization||Kerala Government|
|Total Vacancies||Expected Vacancies|
|Educational Qualification||Any Degree|
|Salary||Rs. 27800-59400/- per month|
|Mode of Application||Online Only|
- Category No: 545/2017
- Department/Name of Institution : Government Secretariat/Kerala Public Service Commission/ Advocate General’s Office (Ernakulam)/ Local Fund Audit Department/ Office of the Vigilance Tribunal/ Special Judge and Enquiry Commissioner Office
- Name of Post : Assistant / Auditor
- Scale of pay : Rs. 27800-59400/-
- Number of vacancies : Not estimated (600+ vacancies are expected)
Selected Candidates will get a remuneration in the scale of pay Rs. 27800-59400/- per month
- A Degree in any faculty from a recognized University or its equivalent.
Age limit :
18-36. Only candidates born between 02.01.1981 and 01.01.1999 (both dates included) are eligible to apply for this post with usual relaxation to Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes and Other Backward Communities (For other conditions regarding the age relaxation please see part 2 of the General Conditions).
Candidates will be selected based on Written Test/ Skill Test
IHow to Apply?
Candidates must register as per “ ONE TIME REGISTRATION” with the Official Website of Kerala Public Service Commission, viz, ‘www.keralapsc.gov.in’ before applying for the post. Candidates who have registered can apply by logging into their profile using their User-ID and password. Candidates must click on the `Apply Now’ button of the respective posts in the Notification Link to apply for a post.
- Last date of receipt of applications :-17-01-2018 .