Staff Selection Commission has released recruitment notification for 4300 vacancies for the post of Sub-Inspectors (SI) in Delhi Police and Central Armed Police Forces (CAPFs).Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the official website on or before 30.08.2022 (2300 hours).
Candidates please go through the detailed notification before applying online.
|Name of the Organization||Staff Selection Commission|
|Type of Organization||Central Govt.|
|Educational Qualification||Bachelor’s degree|
|Pay Scale||Rs35,400- 1,12,400/- pm|
|Mode of Application||Online|
Sub-Inspector (Exe.) in Delhi Police – Male
Sub-Inspector (Exe.) in Delhi Police – Female
Sub-Inspector (GD) in Central Armed Police Forces (CAPFs)
Educational Qualification for all posts is Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university or equivalent.
What is the age limit?
- 20 to 25 years as on 01-01-2022
- Age limit of the candidates should be from 20 to 25 years as on 01.01.2022 (i.e., candidates born not before 02.01.1997 and not later than 01.01.2002).
- Age relaxation as per Govt rules and regulation
- Sub-Inspector (GD) in CAPFs: pay scale of Level-6 (Rs.35,400- 1,12,400/-) and is classified as Group “B” (Non-Gazetted), Non-Ministerial
- Sub-Inspector (Executive) – (Male/ Female) in Delhi Police: Leve-6 (Rs.35,400-1,12,400/-) and is classified as Group “C” (Non-Gazetted) by Delhi Police.
General & OBC Candidates:Rs 100/-
Women,SC,ST, Ex-servicemen (ESM):Nil
Examination Centres (Karnataka, Kerala Region (KKR)):
Bengaluru (9001), Belagavi (9002), Hubballi (9011), Kalaburagi (Gulbarga)(9005), Mangaluru (9008), Mysuru (9009), Shivamogga (9010), Udupi (9012), Thiruvananthapuram (9211), Ernakulam (9213), Kannur (9202), Kollam (9210), Kottayam (9205), Kozhikode (9206) Thrissur (9212).
Selection will be made on the basis of Paper-I, Physical Standard Test (PST)/ Physical Endurance Test (PET), Paper-II and Detailed Medical Examination (DME) and objective test (Paper-I& Paper-2)
How to apply?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the official website on or before 30.08.2022.
- Last date and time for receipt of applications: 30.08.2022 (2300 hours)
- Last date and time for making online fee payment: 30.08.2022 (2300 hours)
- Dates of Computer Based Examination : November, 2022