THE HIGH COURT OF KERALA Recruitment 2022 – Apply Online Now for Driver Vacancies: Applications are invited from qualified Indian Citizens for appointment to driver (Chauffeur Grade II) post in the High Court of Kerala. Candidate shall apply online through the Recruitment Portal (www.hckrecruitment.nic.in). No other means/modes of application will be accepted.
|Name of the Organization||The High court of Kerala|
|Type of Organization||Govt. of India.|
|Pay Scale||₹26,500 to 60,700|
|Educational Qualification||SSLC + LMV Licence|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Last date||16th September 2022.|
Name of post: Chauffeur Grade II
No of vacancies: 19
Notification Dated: 16.08.2022
2. Valid Light Motor Vehicle driving licence.
Note 1:- The candidates must have acquired all the qualifications on or before the date of closure of Step II process of online application.
Note 2:- The driving licence should be valid on the dates of closure of STEP II process, written test, practical test and interview.
Note 3:-: Differently abled Candidates are not eligible to apply for the post.
What is the Age limit?
- General: Candidates born between 02/01/1986 and 01/01/2004 (both days inclusive) are eligible to apply.
- OBC: Candidates belonging to Other Backward Classes born between 02/01/1983 and 01/01/2004 (both days inclusive) are eligible to apply.
- SC/ST: Candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes/ Scheduled Tribe born between 02/01/1981 and 01/01/2004 (both days inclusive) are eligible to apply
₹26,500 – 60,700
Mode of Selection:
Selection will be on the basis of Written Test, Practical Test (Driving Test) and Interview. The written test will be of objective type containing 100 questions. The syllabus for the written test will be general knowledge, current affairs and matters relating to traffic rules and driving.
- Application Fee: ₹500/- (Rupees Five Hundred only).
- Candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes are exempted from remitting application fee.
How to Apply:
Interested and eligible candidates may apply online before the last date. All candidates please read the detailed notification of Kerala High court driver notification in the official site before apply online.
The online application process has two parts – Step-I and Step-II. ‘Step-I/ New Applicant’ is the first part for registration of the applicants. ‘Step-II/ Registered Applicant’ is the second part of the process for those applicants who had completed Step-I. A candidate’s online application is complete only if he/she completes both the steps which include the submission of application by completing the ‘FINAL SUBMISSION’ option available in Step –II process and payment of application fee (if applicable).
Apply Online link