Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has released its notification for recruitment of Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS) posts. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the official website on or before 30th April 2022. Candidates please go through the detailed notification before apply online.
|Name of the Organization||Staff Selection Commission (SSC)|
|Type of Organization||Govt. of India.|
|Total Vacancies||10000+ (Expected)|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Last date||30th April 2022.|
Name of post: Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS)
Tentative vacancies for the posts are as under:
- MTS : Will be intimated later
- Havaldar in CBIC and CBN : 3603
Details about vacancies will be provided in due course. Updated vacancies, if any, will be made available on the website of the Commission (https://ssc.nic.in->Candidate’s Corner-> Tentative Vacancy).
Here we provide he last year vacancies for a rough idea about expected vacancies.
SSC MTS 2019 Total Vacancies
The candidates must have passed Matriculation Examination or equivalent from a recognized Board.
What is the Age limit?
- 18-27 years
Age relaxation as per Govt rules and regulation
Pay Level 1 (Rs.18000 – 56900)
Karnataka, Kerala Region:
Belagavi (9002), Bengaluru(9001), Hubballi (9011),Kalaburagi (Gulbarga) (9005),
Mangaluru (9008), Mysuru(9009), Shivamogga (9010),Udupi (9012). Ernakulam
(9213), Kannur (9202), Kollam(9210), Kottayam (9205),Kozhikode (9206), Thrissur
(9212), Thiruvananthapuram (9211).
Scheme of Examination:
The examination will consist of a Computer Based Examination (Paper-I) and a Descriptive Paper (Paper-II).
(For all four Parts)
|I||General English||25/25|| |
Computer Based Examination (Paper-I)
|Short Essay/Letter in English or in any language included in the 8th schedule of the Constitution.|| |
Paper-2 (Descriptive Exam)
|Subject||Max Marks||Total Time|
|Short Essay/Letter in English or any Language included in 8th Schedule of the Constitution||50||30 Minutes|
How to apply?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the official website on or before 21 March 2021.
- Dates for submission of online applications 22-03-2022 to 30-04-2022
- Last date and time for receipt of online applications 30-04-2022 (23:00)
- Last date and time for making online fee payment 02-05-2022 (23:00)
- Last date and time for generation of offline Challan 03-05-2022 (23:00)
- Last date for payment through Challan (during working hours of Bank) 04-05-2022
- Schedule of Computer Based Examination (Paper-I) July, 2022
- Dates of Paper-II Examination (Descriptive) To be notified later