Kerala PSC Recruitment 2022: Apply Online Now for Junior Assistant/ Cashier/ Assistant Grade-II/ Clerk etc. Vacancies: Kerala PSC invites applications from eligible candidates for the posts of Junior Assistant/ Cashier/ Assistant Grade-II/ Clerk Grade I/ Time Keeper Grade II/ Senior Assistant/ Assistant/ Junior Clerk etc. in various government-owned companies/corporations/boards. Interested and eligible candidates may apply online through the kerala PSC thulasi profile.
|Name of the Organization||Kerala PSC|
|Type of Organization||Kerala Government|
|Total Vacancies||2500+ (Expected)|
|Educational Qualification||Any degree|
|Pay Scale||Rs. ₹ 35000+|
|Mode of Application||Online|
Name of post: Junior Assistant/ Cashier/ Assistant Grade II/ Clerk Grade I/ Time Keeper Grade II/ Senior Assistant/ Assistant/ Junior Clerk etc.
Name of the firm: various government-owned companies/corporations/boards in Kerala. they are
- Kerala State Financial Enterprises Limited.
- Kerala State Electricity Board Ltd
- Kerala Minerals & Metals Ltd.
- KELTRON Ltd.
- Kerala State Cashew Development Corporation
- Malabar Cements Ltd
- Kerala State Handloom Development Corporation Ltd.
- Kerala Agro Machinery Corporation Ltd.
- Travancore Titanium Products Ltd.
- Kerala Land Development Corporation Ltd.
- Development Authorities in Kerala
- KELTRON Component Complex, Kannur
- Kerala Water Authority
- Kerala Pollution Control Board
- Kerala Forest Development Corporation Ltd.
- Kerala State Civil Supplies Corporation
Number of Vacancies: 2500+ (Expected)
Must possess B.A/B.Sc./B.Com. Degree of a recognized University or its equivalent.
What is the age limit?
Only candidates born between 02.01.1986 and 01.01.2004 (both dates included) are eligible to apply for this post. Other Backward Communities and SC/ST candidates are eligible for usual age relaxation
How to Apply?
Interested and eligible candidates have to apply through the On-Time Registration portal of Kerala PSC (Thulasi). Already registered candidates can see eligible posts for them in their dashboard.