1506 Mid Level Service Providers Vacancies in National Health Mission (NHM) – Kerala: The Centre for Management Development (CMD) on behalf of the National Health Mission (NHM) – Kerala invites applications from eligible and qualified candidates for filling up the post of Mid Level Service Providers (Staff Nurses) in all fourteen districts of National Health Mission.
Interested and eligible candidates may apply online through official website.
|Name of the Organization||National health Mission|
|Type of Organization||State Government|
|Educational Qualification||BSc Nursing / GNM|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Date of Interview||21/04/2022|
There are vacancies for Mid Level Service Provider (Staff Nurse) in 14 districts of Kerala under National Health Mission (Health Kerala). District wise figures are given below. Apply for any one district only.
- Trivandrum -123
- Thrissur -123
- Kollam -108
- Palakkad -137
- Pathanamthitta -78
- Malappuram -148
- Alappuzha -100
- Kozhikkode -103
- Kottayam -124
- Wayanad -79
- Idukki -82
- Kannur -123
- Ernakulam -124
- Kasargode -54
Total : 1506. The number of candidates proposed to be recruited may increase or decrease according to requirements. Further, NHM proposes to prepare a live rank list from which any additional requirements may be recruited.
GNM with one year post qualification experience as on 1st March 2022
:Maximum 40 years as on 1st March 2022
Rs. 17,000/- for 4 months during training period and
Rs. 17,000/- + Rs. 1000/- (fixed Travelling Allowance)
only after successful completion of training.
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
1. The applicants are required to go through the detailed notification carefully and decide themselves about their eligibility for this recruitment before applying and enter the particulars completely online through www.cmdkerala.net.
2. Selection will be based on qualification, experience and performance in the interview.
3. Applicants shall pay an amount of Rs. 325/- (Rupees Three Hundred Twenty Five only) plus transaction charges online as examination fee. It is advised to check the eligibility before making the payment.
4. NHM / CMD is not responsible for any discrepancy in submitting the application through online.
5. Applicants must compulsorily fill up all relevant fields of applications and submit application through online.
6. Incomplete / incorrect application form will be summarily rejected. CMD/ NHM under any circumstances will not entertain the information, if any, furnished by the applicant subsequently. Applicants should be careful in filling up the application form at the time of submission.
7. District-wise selection is being conducted. An applicant should apply only for one district of his/her choice.
8. If any lapse is detected during the scrutiny, the candidature will be rejected even though he / she comes through the final stage of recruitment process or even at a later stage.
9. The applicant should not furnish any false, tampered, fabricated information or suppress any material information while filling up the application form. If the particulars furnished in the online application form do not tally with the original documents produced by the applicants his / her application will be rejected.
10. NHM reserves the right to fill or not fill the post advertised.
11. Applicants should have a valid personal email ID and mobile no., which should be kept active till the completion of this Recruitment Process. CMD / NHM may send intimation to download call letters for written test through the registered email ID. In case an applicant does not have a valid personal email ID, he / she should create his / her new email ID and mobile no. before applying online and must maintain that email account and mobile number.
12. The copy of the Appointment letters, Salary certificates, pay slips etc. will not be accepted in lieu of work experience certificate.
13. No TA/DA will be paid for the interview.
14. Canvassing in any form will lead to automatic disqualification. Candidates are advised to desist from such unholy practices.
How To Apply?
Interested and eligible candidates may apply online through the official website of the Centre for Management Development (CMD) .
Start date for submitting online application : 11.03.2022 10 am
Last date for submitting online application : 21.03.2022 5 pm