Ministry of Defence Group C Recruitment 2021: Apply now for Driver, Fireman and Other Posts
ASC Units of 71 Sub Area, HQ Northern Command, Government of India, Ministry of Defence is inviting applications for recruitment Group C Posts such as Civilian Motor Driver (Ordinary Grade), Vehicle Mechanic, Fireman, Labourer and Carpenter. Eligible and interested candidates can apply for Ministry of Defence Recruitment 2021 on or before within 21 days from the date of publication of this advertisement in Employment News and / or other Newspapers.
ASC Northern Command has published the notice n the employment newspaper dated 22 May to 28 May 2021.
|Name of the Organization||Ministry of Defence|
|Type of Organization||Central Government|
|Mode of Application||Offline|
📌എട്ടാം ക്ലാസ് മുതൽ യോഗ്യതയുള്ളവർക്ക് ജില്ലാ കോടതികളിൽ അവസരം | 50,000 രൂപ വരെ മാസ ശമ്പളം
📌പത്താം ക്ലാസ് മുതൽ യോഗ്യതയുള്ളവർക്ക് പ്യൂൺ, LD ക്ലാർക്ക്, ഡ്രൈവർ ഒഴിവുകൾ | 24,000 രൂപ മുതൽ 81,000 രൂപ വരെ ശമ്പളം
📌തപാൽ വകുപ്പിൽ കാർ ഡ്രൈവർ ആവാം | പത്താം ക്ലാസ് ഉള്ളവർക്ക് സുവർണ്ണാവസരം | 25,000 രൂപ തുടക്ക ശമ്പളം
📌എയർ ഇന്ത്യയിൽ ഒഴിവുകൾ | ഇപ്പോൾ അപേക്ഷിക്കാം
Vacancy details are as follows
Total – 42
- Civilian Motor Driver – 27
- Vehicle Mechanic – 01
- Fireman – 03
- Labourer – 10
- Carpenter – 01
- Civilian Motor Driver – Matriculation or equivalent from a recognised board.Must possess Civilian Driving licence for heavy vehicles from DTO/RTO and have two years experience of driving such vehicles.
- Vehicle Mechanic – 10th Standard pass from a recognised board.Capable of reading number and names of tools and vehicles both in English and Hindi. One year experience of his trade (Capable of carrying out standard repairs of heavy vehicles).
- Fireman – 10th Standard pass from a recognized board. Must be conversant with the use and maintenance of all types of extinguishers, hose fittings and fire appliances and equipments, fire engines, trailer, pumps, foam branches. Must be familiar with the use and maintenance, first-aid, fire fighting appliances and Trailer Fire Pump. Must know elementary principles of Fire Fighting methods employed in fighting different types of fire.Must be conversant with foot and appliance Fire Service Drills and be able to perform the task allotted to the members of fire crew. Must be physically fit and capable of performing strenuous duties and must have passed the physical fitness
- Labourer – 10th Standard pass or equivalent from a recognised board.
- Carpenter – 10th Standard pass or equivalent from a recognised board. Should have the knowledge of carpentry
What is the Age Limit:
- Driver – 18 to 27 years
- Others – 18 to 25 years
- Civilian Motor Driver – Rs.19900-45700
- Vehicle Mechanic – Rs.19900-45700
- Fireman – Rs.19900-45700
- Labourer – Rs.18000-41100
- Carpenter – Rs.18000-41100
The selection will be done on the basis of marks obtained by the applicants in the written test subject to qualifying in the practical / trade / physical tests, as applicable.
How to Apply :
Candidate can send their duly filled application in the prescribed format to Reception Centre (Recruitment Cell) 5471 ASC Battalion (MT) Near Barfani Mandir Opposite SD College, Pathankot Cantt (Punjab)-145001 by Registered / Speed Post/Normal Post within 21 days from the date of publication of this advertisement notice in Employment News and / or other Newspapers.
Candidates will enclose a Self Addressed Envelope, affixing Postal Stamps of Rs. 45/- alongwith the application required for dispatch of Acknowledgement / Admit Card.
Last date; 12/06/2021