Bank Note Press, Dewas (BNP ) has started the online application process for recruitment to the post of Welfare Officer, Supervisor, Junior Office Assistant and Junior Technician and for the post of Secretarial Assistant & Junior Office Assistant Posts on its website i.e. bnpdewas.spmcil.com. Eligible and interested candidates can apply for BNP Dewas Recruitment 2021 from 12 May to 11 June 2021.
interested and eligible candidates please go through the detailed notification before applying online.
|Name of the Organization||Indian Air Force|
|Type of Organization||Central Government|
|Educational Qualification||SSLC +|
|Pay Scale||₹ 18780 to Rs.103000/|
|Mode of Application||Online|
Total Posts –135
Bank Note Press Dewas
- Welfare Officer – 01
- Supervisor – 02
- Junior Office Assistant – 15
- Junior Technician – 113
India Government Mint NOIDA
- Secretarial Assistant – 01
- Junior Office Assistant – 03
- Welfare Officer – Degree of a University recognized by the state government in this behalf. Has obtain a degree or diploma in social science from any institution recognized by the state government in this behalf. Has adequate knowledge of Hindi as also of the language spoken by the majority or the workers in the factory to which he is to be attached
- Supervisor (Ink Factory) – First Class full time Diploma in Dyestuff Technology/ Paint Technology/ Surface Coating Technology/ Printing Ink Technology/Printing Technology. Higher qualification i.e B.Tech/B.E/B.Sc (Engg) in the relevant trade will also be considered OR Full Time B.Sc in Chemistry
- Supervisor (Information Technology) – First Class full time Diploma in Engineering in the IT/Computer Engineering Higher Qualification i.e B.Tech/B.E/B.Sc Engg in the relevant trade will also be considered
- Junior Office Assistant – Graduate with at least 55% marks and computer knowledge with typing speed on computer in English @40 wpm/Hindi @30 wpm as pet the requirement
- Junior Technician (Ink Factory) – Full Time ITI certificate in Dyestuff Technology/ Paint Technology/ Surface Coating Technology/ Printing Ink Technology/ Printing Technology along with one year NAC certificate from NCVT.
- Junior Technician (Printing) – Full time ITI certificate in Printing Trade viz Litho Offset Machine Minder, Letter Press Machine Minder, Offset Printing, Platemaking, Elecroplating, Hand Composing, Pate Maker cum impositer along with one year NAC certificate from NCVT
- Junior Technician (Electrical/IT) – Full time ITI certificate in Electrical, Electronics along with one year NAC certificate from NCVT
- Junior Technician (Mechanical/AC) – Full time ITI certificate in Fitter, Machinist Turner, Instrument Mechanic, Mechanic Motor Vehicle along with one year NAC certificate from NCVT
- Secretarial Assistant – Graduate with at least 55% marks, computer knowledge, stenography in English or hindi @80 wpm and typing @40 wpm in English or Hindi
- Junior Office Assistant – 28 Years
- Junior Technician – 25 Years
- Secretarial Assistant – 28 Years
- Welfare Officer – 30 Years
- Supervisor – 30 Years
- Junior Office Assistant – Rs.21540-77160
- Junior Technician – Rs.18780-67390
- Secretarial Assistant – Rs.23910-85570
- Welfare Officer – Rs.29740-103000
- Supervisor – Rs.27600-95910
- UR/OBC/ EWS – Rs. 600/-
- SC/ST – Rs. 200/-
How to Apply?
The Eligible candidates can apply online through bnpdewas.spmcil.com from 12 May to 11 June 2021.