Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board (DSSSB) has issued an advertisement for the recruitment of 7236 posts in various departments of the Delhi Government. According to the recruitment advertisement (No.02 / 2021) released by the board on 12 May 2021, the various vacancies will be recruited in Education Department, Municipal Corporation of Delhi, Women and Child Development Department, New Delhi Municipal Corporation and Delhi Urban Shelter Improvement Board.
Delhi Subordinate Service Selection Board (DSSSB) is hiring candidates for recruitment to the post of Trained Graduate Teacher TGT, Assistant Teacher, LDC, Patwari, Head Clerk, Patwari. Interested and eligible candidates can apply to the posts through the online mode from 25 May 2021 onwards. The last date of the online application is 24 June 2021.
|Name of the Organization||Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board (DSSSB)|
|Type of Organization||Government|
|Educational Qualification||10th class+|
|Pay Scale||₹ 34800 +|
|Mode of Application||Online|
- Trained Graduate Teachers: 6358
- Assistant Teacher Primary and Assistant Teacher Nursery: 554
- Junior Secretarial Assistant LDC: 278
- Counselor: 50
- Head Clerk: 12
- Patwari: 10
- Total posts: 7,236
- TGT Trained Graduate Teacher: Candidates holding a bachelors degree in Related Subject and having a degree/diploma in Training Education. The candidate must be CTET Exam Passed.
- Assistant Teacher Primary: Candidates holding 10+2 Intermediate qualification with Diploma in Elementary Education OR Bachelor Degree with Diploma in Elementary Education. The candidate must be CTET Exam Passed.
- Assistant Teacher Nursery: Candidates who have passed 10+2 Intermediate Exam with NTT Training / B.Ed Exam Passed are eligible to apply.
- Junior Secretarial Assistant LDC: Candidates holding 10th class qualification with English Typing 35 WPM OR Hindi Typing 30 WPM are eligible to apply.
- Counsellor: The candidate must be qualified in Bachelor/Master Degree in Psychology/ Applied Psychology.
- Head Clerk: Candidates holding a Bachelor Degree in Any Stream with Computer Proficiency are eligible to apply.
- Patwari: Candidates holding a Bachelor Degree in Any Stream in Any Recognized University in India.
- Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT): Below 32 Years
- Junior Secretarial Assistant (LDC): 18-27 Years
- Patwari: 21-27 Years
- Other Posts: Below 30 Years
- General/OBC – Rs. 100/-
- All Others – No Fee
The selection of candidates will be done on the basis of a one/tier exam scheme and skill test for whoever application.
How to apply:
Interested candidates can apply online from 25 May to 24 June 2021. After submission of the online application, the candidates can take a printout of the application for future reference.
- Commencement of submission of online application: 25 May 2021
- Last date for submission of online application: 24 June 2021
- Application Fee Last Date: 24 June 2021