Kerala Postal circle invites application for 1421 GDS vacancies such as Branch Post master, Assistant Branch Post master Vacancies .Interested and Eligible candidates may apply online before 07/04/2021.
|Name of the Organization||Kerala Postal Circle, India post|
|Type of Organization||Government|
|Educational Qualification||10th class pass|
|Salary||up to 14,000 INR per month|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Last Date of Application||21/04/2021|
Community No of Posts
- EWS 167
- OBC 297
- PWD-A 11
- PWD-B 22
- PWD-C 19
- PWD-DE 2
- SC 105
- ST 14
- UR 784
Time Related Continuity Allowance(TRCA)
The following Minimum TRCA shall be payable to the categories of GDS as mentioned in Directorate Order No.17-31/2016-GDS dated 25.06.2018.
- Minimum TRCA for 4 Hours/Level 1 in TRCA Slab: 12,000/-
- Minimum TRCA for 5 hours/Level 2 in TRCA slab: Rs.14,500/-
- Minimum TRCA for 4 Hours/Level 1 in TRCA Slab: 10,000/-
- Minimum TRCA for 5 hours/Level 2 in TRCA slab: Rs.12,000/-
However, in respect of GDSs engaged on or after 01.07.2018, the initial fixation of TRCA will be done on the first stage of Level-I of the respective category.
Candidates must pass the 10th standard (SSLC) from a recognized board or government.
Secondary School Examination pass certificate of 10th standard with passing marks in Mathematics, local language and English (having been studied as compulsory or elective subjects) conducted by any recognized Board of School Education by the Government of India/State Governments/ Union Territories in India shall be a mandatory educational qualification for all approved categories of Gramin Dak Sevaks.(Referred to in Directorate Order No 17-31/2016-GDS dated 25.06.2018).
The candidate should have studied the local language at least up to 10th standard [as compulsory or elective subjects] as declared by the State Government or as per constitutional provisions relating to the 8th schedule of Constitution of India
What is the Age Limit ?
Maximum Age – 40 years
- Selection will be made as per the automatic generated merit list as per the rules based on the
candidates online submitted applications.
- No weightage will be given for higher educational qualification. Only marks obtained in 10th standard of approved Boards aggregated to percentage to the accuracy of 4 decimals will be the criteria for finalizing the selection. Passing of all the subjects as per the respective approved board norms is mandatory subject to the conditions referred in Clause B of Notifications pertaining to Required Educational Qualifications for taking candidate into account for calculating the merit.
- Candidates having both marks and grades in the marks list have to apply with marks only. In case any candidates apply with grades only his application liable for disqualification.
- In case of the marks lists containing the Grades/ Points, marks will be reckoned by taking conversion of Grades and points with the multiplication factor (9.5) against the maximum points or grade as 100.
How to Apply ?
Only online application will be accepted from the candidate. Candidate who desires to apply online will have to register himself / herself in the portal through https://indiapost.gov.in or https://appost.in/gdsonline with effect from 08.03.2021 to 21.04.2021. (Date extended)