The Centre for DNA Fingerprinting and Diagnostics (CDFD) Recruitment notification for Managerial Assistant, Junior Assistant – II & Skilled Work Assistant – II
The Centre for DNA Fingerprinting and Diagnostics (CDFD), Hyderabad under the Ministry of Science and Technology, Government of India, has released recruitment notification for the post of Junior Managerial Assistant, Junior Assistant – II & Skilled Work Assistant – II .Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the official website on or before 30-11-2020.
Candidates please go through detailed notification before apply online
|Name of the Organization||The Centre for DNA Fingerprinting and Diagnostics (CDFD), Hyderabad|
|Type of Organization||Govt. of India.|
|Educational Qualification||10th ,+2,Degree|
|Mode of Application||Online|
- Junior Managerial:01
- Junior Assistant – II:02
- Skilled Work Assistant – II:01
- Junior Managerial Assistant: : Graduate with minimum 3 years experience in Govt. Office or a Public body or an organization of repute or equivalent experience gained
- Junior Assistant – II: The candidate should possess 12th Class or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board or University, with typing speed of 35 w.p.m. in English or 30 w.p.m. in Hindi on Computer
- Skilled Work Assistant – II: Matriculate or equivalent from a recognized Board. Desirable : Diploma in Medical Lab Technology (DMLT) or 2 years working experience in in a Biological R & D Centre.
- Junior Managerial: Rs. 45384/-
- Junior Assistant – II: Rs.29639/-
- Skilled Work Assistant – II: Rs.26960/-
What is the age limit?
- 25 years
Age relaxation as per Govt rules and regulation
- General candidates:Rs 200/-
- OBC Candidates:Rs 100/-
Mode of selection :
Selection shall be made on the basis of written test / skill test /Practical Test as per DoPT guidelines.
How to apply?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the official website on or before 30-11-2020
Last date for online registration:30-11-2020