The National Institute for the Empowerment of Persons with Disabilities (NIEPID) Recruitment notification for the post of Driver, Teacher, Principal, Junior Accountant & Other Posts
The National Institute for the Empowerment of Persons with Disabilities (NIEPID) has released recruitment notification for the post of Driver, Teacher, Principal, Junior Accountant & Other Posts.Interested and eligible candidates can apply in the prescribed application format on or before 15.06.2020.
Candidates please go through the detailed notification before applying online.
|Name of the Organization||The National Institute for the Empowerment of Persons with Disabilities|
|Type of Organization||Central Govt|
|Educational Qualification||8th , 10+2,Degree,Master Degree|
|Pay Scale||Not mentioned|
|Mode of Application||Offline|
- Junior Special Education Teacher, GROUP C – 03 Posts.
- Statistical Assistant, GROUP C – 01 Post.
- Vocational Instructor Gr-II, GROUP C – 01 Post.
- Principal, GROUP A – 01 Post.
- Home Visitor/ Teacher, GROUP B – 01 Post.
- Junior Accountant, GROUP C – 03 Posts.
- Driver: GROUP C – 01 Post.
- Junior Accountant: B.Com, Minimum three years of experiencein Independently handling Establishment matters, Accounts, Desirable qualifications: M.Com or Inter C.A / Inter ICWA.
- Driver: Eighth class pass possessing heavy vehicle /light vehicle / running license from the competent authority with two years driving experience
- Home Visitor/Teacher: .Degree from a recognized University.Master’s Degree in Social Work.
- Principal: Masters Degree in Social Sciences with M.Ed, Special Education (MR), 10 years experience
- Vocational Instructor: 10+2 with DVR (MR)/DVTE (MR). Two years experience in Vocational Training & Rehabilitation in the field of mental retardation.
- Statistical Assistant: Masters Degree in Statistics from recognized University.
- Junior Special Education Teacher: Graduate and Diploma in Special Education (MR) or equivalent with two years experience of working with children with mentalretardation. (OR) B.Ed in Special Education (MR)
What is the age limit?
- Junior Special Education Teacher:30 Years
- Statistical Assistant, Vocational Instructor:35 Years
- Principal: 45 Years
- Home Visitor/Teacher:30 Years
- Junior Accountant: 35 Years
- Driver: 28 Years
- Age relaxation as per Govt rules and regulation
- Other candidates: Demand Draft (non-refundable) of Rs.500/- drawn on any Nationalized Bank in favour of Director, NIEPID
Selection will be made on the basis of Interview,Skill test,Written test
How to apply?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply in the prescribed format, along with the self attested copies of certificates in support of educational qualifications, experience, caste, disability etc., should reach The Director, NIEPID, Manovikasnagar, Secunderabad 500 009 latest by 15.06.2020.
Last date for online registration:15-06-2020
Application Form for Group ‘A’:
Application Form for Group ‘B’ &’C’: