Indian Ordnance Factory Recruitment 2020:Apply Online Now for 6060 Trade Apprentice Vacancies: Online applications from Indian citizens shall be invited for engagement of 6060 Trade Apprentice Vacancies under Non-ITI & ITI Category. This notice is released under the ‘Apprentices Act 1961’ in Ordnance & Ordnance Equipment Factories located in different states across India. Interested and eligible candidates may apply online through the official websites on or before last date.
Candidates please g through the detailed notification before applying online.
|Name of the Organization||Indian Ordnance Factory|
|Type of Organization||Central Govt|
|Educational Qualification||SSLC /ITI|
|Mode of Application||Online|
Total Number of Vacancies: 6060
ITI category : 3847
What is the age limit?
Between 15 to 24 years as on 09.02.2020,
Relaxation in Upper age limit is permitted as under:
a) For SC/ST Candidates 05 (Five) years
b) For OBC candidates 03 (Three) years
c) For Physically Handicapped (PH) / Physically Challenged (PC) or Differently Abled Candidates :Additional 10 years ( UR : 10 Years, OBC(Non Creamy Layer) : 13 Years, SC/ST : 15 Years )
d) For ITI Candidates Upper age limit is further relaxed by the period of training already undergone as per
the normal duration of NCVT/SCVT, in the relevant trade.
As on date of notification i.e. 31/12/2019
- For Non-ITI Category: Should have Passed Madhyamik (class X std or equivalent) as on date of notification for applying with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and with 40% marks in Mathematics and Science each.
- For ITI Category: Should have passed relevant trade test from any institute recognized by NCVT or SCVT or any other authority specified through Gazette notification of Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship/Ministry of Labour and Employment with duration as per the Apprentice Act 1961 plus passed Madhyamik / Class X std or equivalent (Minimum 50% aggregate marks both in Matriculate / Class X std and ITI). The relevant trade to be considered will be strictly on the basis of Schedule I of Apprentice Act 1961 (and amendments thereof).
The minimum stipend per month shall be paid to the trade apprentices (as per the provision of sub-rule(1) of rule 11 of the Apprenticeship Rules, 1992). According to the Trade Apprentice Act 1961 & as per The Gazette notification of India, G.S.R. 680(E), Part-ll-Section 37-Sub-section(i) Dtd. September 22, 2014 year wise entitlement of present stipend is appended below. (Time to time amendments via Gazette notification will also
regulate the stipend).
- During 1st year of training: 70% of minimum wages of Semi-Skilled workers notified by the respective state or Union Territory.
- During 2nd year of training: 80% of minimum wages of Semi-Skilled workers notified by the respective state or Union Territory.
- During 3rd year of training: 90% of minimum wages of Semi-Skilled workers notified by the respective state or Union Territory
Selection will be done on the basis of merit list. The merit list will be prepared separately for NON-ITI and EX-ITI category. The merit list for NON-ITI category will be prepared factory-wise on the basis of overall percentage of marks in madhyamik or matriculation (Class X standard or equivalent), aggregate in all subjects and irrespective of Board. For NON-ITI category, a factory -wise common merit list will be prepared and the trades will be allotted by each factory on Merit- cum-choice basis after selection.
The Merit List for Ex-ITI category will be prepared factory-wise and trade-wise, on the basis of simple average of percentage of marks both in Matriculation and ITI (minimum 50% in aggregate in each). For the purpose of calculation of percentage of Matriculation, marks obtained by the candidates in all subjects will be taken to account and for calculation of percentage of ITI marks, marks mentioned in provisional/final certificate will be taken.
The aggregate marks obtained by the candidates in Madhyamik (Class X or equivalent) shall be considered irrespective of Board / Exam System and shall be considered as per percentage formula of that Board / Exam System only. Based on the vacancy position, select lists will be prepared and only provisionally selected
candidates will be called for document verification and medical examination.
For preparation of merit list, in case of two candidates having the same marks/percentage (tie case), the candidates with older age shall be preferred. If the dates of birth are also the same, then the candidates who passed Matriculation examination earlier (Year) shall be considered first. Even if the Year of passing of Matriculation examination is same, the candidate name in alphabetical order appearing first will be considered first. Utmost care shall be taken while finalizing the select list of eligible candidates. In case of any mistake or error by oversight or otherwise, OFRC reserves the right to take action to revise select list of eligible candidates, as deemed fit, at any point of time and in this regard the decision of OFRC/ Ordnance and Ordnance Equipment Factories shall be final.
How to Apply?
Candidate must apply ‘online’ ONLY directly through the link given on website: www.ofb.gov.in. No other format of application shall be entertained. Candidates are required to read the instructions indicated in the advertisement thoroughly before submitting their application.
- Closing date of submission of On-line Application: 09/02/2020(11.59 pm)