Cochin Shipyard Limited under the Govt of India has released recruitment notification for 57 vacancies for the post of Assistant Engineer, Accountant &Assistant Administrative Officer. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the website on or before 30 Sep 2019.Candidates please go through detailed notification before apply online
|Name of the Organization||Cochin Shipyard Limited|
|Type of Organization||Central Government|
|Educational Qualification||ITI ,Diploma ,Degree|
|Pay Scale||Rs 28000-110000 pm|
|Mode of Application||online|
- Assistant Engineer (Mechanical):01
- Assistant Engineer (Electrical):07
- Assistant Engineer (Electronics):01
- Assistant Engineer (Instrumentation):03
- Assistant Engineer (Welding):12
- Assistant Engineer (Structural):06
- Assistant Engineer (Pipe):09
- Assistant Engineer (Engineering):03
- Assistant Engineer (Maintenance):02
- Assistant Engineer (Machinist):01
- Assistant Engineer (Painting):04
- Assistant Engineer (Shipwright Wood):01
- Assistant Engineer (Loft):01
- Assistant Administrative Officer:01
- Assistant Administrative Officer (Corporate Communications):01
- Assistant Administrative Officer (Guest House):01
- Assistant Engineer: Three year Diploma in relevant trade from a State Board of Technical Education or equivalent qualifications in the case of Ex-servicemen. Seven years experience in relvant trade OR ITI(NTC) Certificate and National Apprenticeship Certificate (NAC) in relevant trade with 22 years of experience
- Accountant:Graduate with M.Com and Seven years experience in Finance/ Accounting in a Government Establishment / Public or Private Sector Undertaking. OR M.Com with a Pass in CA/CMA Intermediate examination with Five years experience in Finance / Accounting in a Government Establishment / Public or Private Sector Undertaking. Out of the above experience, two years experience should be in a Supervisory Grade. Experience of working in a computerized environment would be an added advantage.
- Assistant Administrative Officer: Degree in Arts / Science/ Commerce OR Pass in three year Diploma in Commercial Practice/ Computer Engineering/Information Technology securing minimum of 60% of marks from a State Board of Technical Education. Seven years experience in matters relating to Office work
- Assistant Administrative Officer (Corporate Communications): Graduate in any discipline with 60% marks from a recognized University, Post Graduate Diploma of minimum one year duration in Journalism / Mass Communication from a recognized Institute, and Good Command over Hindi, English and Malayalam languages. Seven years experience in Corporate Communications in a large media / advertising organization
- Assistant Administrative Officer (Guest House):Graduate in Hotel Management, from an institute recognized by National Council for Hotel Management & Catering Technology (NCHMCT) or a recognized University. Good Command over Hindi, English and Malayalam languages. Seven years experience in operations or sales in a reputed Four / Five Star Hotel, out of which, two years should be in a supervisory grade
- All the posts are in PS1 grade.Rs28000-3%-110000/-
- In addition to the Basic Pay, Supervisors are eligible for Industrial DA as applicable, HRA @ 16% of Basic pay, Perks upto 35 % of Basic Pay, Contributory Provident Fund Scheme
What is the age limit?
- 40 years as on 30 Sep 2019
- Age relaxation as per Govt rules and regulation
- General & OBC:Rs 200/-
Selection will be made on the basis of
- Phase I: consisting of an Objective type test (70 marks)
- Phase II:consisting of Descriptive type Written Test (30 marks).
How to apply?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the website on or before 30 Sep 2019.
Last date for online registration:30-09-2019