Indian Farmers Fertiliser Cooperative (IFFCO) has released recruitment notification for the post of Agriculture Graduate Trainee (AGT) for its Field Offices located in the States of Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Uttar Pradesh, Uttarakhand, Bihar, Jharkhand, Madhya Pradesh, Gujarat, Maharashtra, Chhattisgarh, West Bengal, Odisha, Assam, Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, Tamil Nadu &Kerala. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the official website on or before 05/09/2019.
Candidates please go through detailed notification before applying online.
|Name of the Organization||Indian Farmers Fertiliser Cooperative (IFFCO)|
|Type of Organization||Central government|
|Total Vacancies||Not mention|
|Educational Qualification||B.Sc. (Agriculture)|
|Pay Scale||Rs 37000-70000/-|
|Mode of Application||Online|
Name of post: Agriculture Graduate Trainee (AGT)
Number of vacancies: Not mentioned.
The candidate should possess Four Years B.Sc. (Agriculture) Full Time Regular Degree but those candidates whose final semester results are expected by September, 2019 can also apply.
- General/OBC candidates should have secured a minimum of 60% marks in each semester and SC/ ST candidates should have secured a minimum of 55% marks in each semester in B.Sc (Agriculture) degree. Those candidates who have CGPA score in B.Sc (Agriculture) degree should convert into percentage while filling the application form.
- The candidates who have passed B.Sc. (Agriculture) degree in 2016 and thereafter can only apply.
- The candidate having Two Years Full Time Regular Degree in M.Sc. (Agriculture) can also apply, provided they fulfil the eligibility criteria prescribed for B.Sc. (Agri.) qualification given above.
- The above qualifications should be from the UGC recognized University /Institute.
What is the age limit?
- 30 years, as on 1st September, 2019.
Age relaxation as per Govt rules and regulation
The selected candidates will undergo Training for a period of one year during the training period Presently, the stipend is Rs. 33,300/- p.m. aftersuccessful completion of one year’s training at the basic pay of Rs.37000/- p.m. in the regular Pay Scale of Rs.37000-70000, and allowances/ benefits as per rules of the Organisation.
- Eligible candidates will be required to appear for preliminary Computer Based On-Line Test in open environment by using their own resources, computer/laptop with internet facility.
- Only the short-listed candidates based on the performance in the Preliminary On-Line Test, will be called for Final On-Line Test in the controlled environment at the designated Centres at Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, Delhi, Kolkata, Chennai, Lucknow, Nagpur, Ranchi, Bhubaneshwar, Guwahati, Patna, Raipur, Rajkot, Surat & Varanasi, Chandigarh, Indore, Dehradun, Pune, Hyderabad, Vijayawada, Cochin
- Only those candidates who will be short-listed on the basis of their performance in Final On-Line Test will be called for personal interview.
How to apply?
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the official website on or before 05/09/2019.
- Last date for online registration:05-09-219