General insurance corporation of India A Government of India Company has released recruitment notification for 25 vacancies for the post of Assistant Manager (Scale-I).Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the official website on or before 11-09-2019.
Candidates please go through detailed notification before applying online.
|Name of the Organization||General insurance corporation of India|
|Type of Organization||Central government|
|Educational Qualification||B Com,B.tech,LLB|
|Pay Scale||Rs 32795-62315/-|
|Mode of Application||Online|
- Finance /Accounts:09
- Information technology:02
- Automobile engineering:01
- Civil engineering:02
- Marine engineering:01
- Company secretary:02
- Finance /Accounts:Candidate must possess B. Com Degree from a recognised University
- Information technology:E. / B. Tech. in IT OR Computer Science OR MCA
- Legal:Candidate must possess LLB/BL Degree from a recognised University
- Engineering trade: Candidate must possess BE/B TECH Degree in relevant trade from a recognised University
- Company secretary:ACS/FCS from ICSI and Graduation from a recognised university
- Hindi:Post Graduate in Hindi with English as one of the subjects in Graduation OR Post Graduate in English with Hindi as one of the subjects in Graduation
What is the age limit?
- 21- 30 years As on 21.08.2019
Age relaxation as per Govt rules and regulation.
Basic Pay Rs.32,795/- per month in the scale of Rs.32795 -1610(14) – 55335 -1745(4) – 62315 and other admissible allowances like DA, HRA, CCA, etc.
Centre for written test:
- Kerala : Cochin, Thrissur
- General & OBC Candidates: Rs. 500/- (plus GST @ 18%)
- SC/ST category and PH, Company employees:Nil
Selection will be made on the basis of Online Test and performance in Group Discussion and interview.
How to apply?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the official website on or before 11-09-2019
- Last date for online registration:11-09-2019
- Tentative Date of online Examination:05-10-2019