Coconut development board has released recruitment notification for 13 vacancies for the post of Lower Division Clerk, Multi-Tasking Staff & Jr. Stenographer.Interested and eligible candidates can apply in the prescribed application format on or before 01-09-2019.
Candidates please go through detailed notification before applying for the said posts.
|Name of the Organization||Coconut development board|
|Type of Organization||Central government|
|Mode of Application||Offline|
- Lower Division Clerk:03
- Multi-Tasking Staff:07
- Stenographer: Essential: Matriculation or equivalent, preferably graduation with 80 words per minute speed in shorthand and 40 words per minute in typewriting.
- Lower Division Clerk:Essential: Matriculation or equivalent, preferably graduation with a speed of 40 words per minute in typewriting.
- Multi-Tasking Staff:Pass in Matriculation or equivalent or Industrial Training Institute course.
- Stenographer: Level – 4 (Rs.25,500- 81,100)
- Lower Division Clerk: Level -2 (Rs.19,900- 63,200)
- Multi-Tasking Staff: Level-1 (Rs.18,000- 56,900)
What is the age limit?
- Stenographer: 30 years
- Lower Division Clerk:30 years
- Multi-Tasking Staff: Between 18 and 25 years
Age relaxation as per Govt rules and regulation.
- General & OBC Candidates;Rs 100/-
- SC/ST/ Women/ EX-servicemen and PWBD Candidates:Nil
- By way of a crossed demand draft in favour of the Chairman, Coconut Development Board payable at Kochi.
Selection will be made on the basis of personal interview & Skill test
How to apply?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply in the prescribed application format along with all supporting documents and send to Chairman, Coconut Development Board, KeraBhavan, SRV Road, Kochi – 682 011 within 30 days from the date of appearance of this advertisement in the Employment News( 01-09-2019)
- Last date for receipt the application:01-09-2019