Air India Air Transport Services Limited (AIATSL) has released recruitment notification for 214 vacancies for the post of Handyman, Customer Agent, Jr. Executive – Human Resource&AssistantHuman Resource on fixed Term contract basis for a period of three years.Interested and eligible candidates may attend the interview at Mumbai on following dates (i.e.) 09.09.2019, 13.09.2019 & 14.09.2019.
Candidates please go through detailed notification before attending the interview.
|Name of the Organization||Air India Air Transport Services Limited (AIATSL)|
|Type of Organization||Central government|
|Educational Qualification||10th ,Graduate,MBA|
|Pay Scale||Rs16590- Rs.25300 /-|
|Mode of Application||Walk in interview|
|Interview date||09.09.2019, 13.09.2019 , 14.09.2019|
- Customer Agent:100
- Executive – Human Resource / Administration:08
- Assistant Human Resource / Administration:06
- Customer Agent:Graduate from a recognised university under 10+2+3 pattern with knowledge of basic Computer operations. Preference will be given to candidates having Diploma in IATA -UFTA or IATA -FIATAA or IATA -DGR or IATA -CARGO OR Candidates having the relevant experience in Airline.
- Executive – Human Resource / Administration:MBA or equivalent – in HR or Personnel Management CourseOR Graduate from a recognised university under 10+2+3 pattern with 5 year’s experience or more in HR/Admin Functions and IR / Legal. Well conversant with MS -Office Operation. Proficiency in statutory compliances
- AssistantHuman Resource / Administration: Graduate from a recognised university under 10+2+3 pattern with 2 years experience or more in HR/Admin Functions and IR / Legal. Well conversant with MS-Office Operation. Proficiency in statutory compliances
- Handyman: SSC /10th Standard Pass. Must have minimum experience of six months at Mumbai Airport in any of the areas or combination thereof, of Terminal Functions, Ramp Functions like Baggage / Cargo /Loading / Unloading and Aircraft Cabin Cleaning area with any Airline or Ground Handling Agency. The candidate should hold AEP
- Customer Agent: Rs.20190 /-
- Executive – Human Resource / Administration: Rs.25300 /
- AssistantHuman Resource / Administration: Rs.20190/
- Handyman: Rs.16590/-
What is the age limit?
- Customer Agent:28 years
- Executive – Human Resource / Administration:35 years
- AssistantHuman Resource / Administration:28 years
- Handyman:28 years
- Age relaxation as per Govt rules and regulation
|Name of post||Date & Time for Interview||Venue|
|Customer Agent||13.09.2019 from 0900 Hrs to 1200 Hrs|| |
systems & Training Division 2nd floor, GSD Complex, Near Sahar Police Station, Airport Gate No.-5,Sahar, Andheri-E,Mumbai-400099
|Jr. Executive – Human Resource||09 . 0 9.2019 From 0900Hrs. To 1200Hrs|
|AssistantHuman Resource / Administration||09.09.2019 From 0900Hrs. To 1200Hrs|
|Handyman||14.09.2019 From 0900Hrs. To 1200Hrs|
- General & OBC Candidates: 500/- (Rupees Five Hundred Only) by means of a Demand Draft in favour of “AIR INDIA AIR TRANSPORT SERVICES LTD.”, payable at Mumbai
- Ex-servicemen,SC/ST CandidatesNil
Selection will be made on the basis of Screening/Personal Interview/Group discussion.
How to apply?
Interested and eligible candidates may attend the interview at Mumbai on following dates (i.e.) 09.09.2019, 13.09.2019 & 14.09.2019 along with all supporting documents
- Date for interview: 09.09.2019, 13.09.2019 & 14.09.2019