The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has released recruitment notification for 4336 vacancies for the post of Probationary Officers and Management Trainee cross various banks including Allahabad Bank, Bank of India, Bank of Maharashtra, Canara Bank, Central Bank of India, Corporation Bank, Indian Bank, Oriental Bank of Commerce, UCO Bank and United Bank of India.Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the official website on or before 28.08.2019.Candidates please go through detailed notification before apply online
|Name of the Organization||The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS)|
|Type of Organization||Central government|
|Pay Scale||Rs.21000- 36400/-|
|Mode of Application||Offline|
Name of post: Probationary Officer/ Management Trainee
Total no of vacancy:4336
Bank wise vacancies:
|Bank of India||899|
|Bank of Maharashtra||350|
|Oriental Bank of Commerce||300|
|Union Bank of India||644|
Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a University recognised by the Govt. Of India or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
What is the age limit?
- 20-30 years
- Age relaxation as per Govt rules and regulation
- 23700-980 (7) – 30560 – 1145 (2) – 32850 – 1310 (7) – 42020./- plus other allowance such as
- Dearness Allowance (DA) : Revised quarterly based on the CPI, the DA forms around 40 percent of the Basic Pay. It is to be noted that since DA depends upon CPI, it can increase or decrease based on the inflation rates.
- House Rent Allowance (HRA) : This depends upon the location of posting of the Probationary Officers. Based on whether they are posted in metropolitan cities, big cities or other locations, the HRA can be 9 percent, 8 percent or 7 percent of the Basic Pay.
- Special Allowance ; The Special Allowance is 7.75 percent of the Basic Pay.
- City Compensatory Allowance (CCA) : The CCA too, like the HRA, depends upon the location of posting. It can be 4 percent, 3 percent or 0 percent based on the job location. The total in-hand IBPS PO Salary including all these allowances is around Rs 35700-Rs 36570. With the HRA, it becomes Rs 37360-Rs 38700.
Preliminary Examination Centre
Kerala: Alappuzha, Kannur, Kochi, Kollam, Kottayam, Kozhikode, Malappuram, Palakkad, Thiruvananthapuram, Thrichur
Main Examination Center
Kerala :Kochi, Thiruvananthapuram
- SC/ST/PWBD candidates:Rs 100/-
- All others:Rs 600/-
Selection will be made on the basis of
- Preliminary Examination
- Main Examination
- Personal interview
How to apply?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the official website on or before 28.08.2019.
Last date for online registration:28-08-2019