All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi & four central Government hospitals has released recruitment notification for 852 vacancies for the post of Nursing Officer .Interested and eligible Candidates can apply online through the official website on or before 21-08-2019.Candidates please go through detailed notification before apply online
|Name of the Organization||All India Institute of Medical Sciences|
|Type of Organization||Central government|
|Mode of Application||Online|
Name of post: Nursing Officer
Hospital wise vacancies:
- AIIMS, New Delhi: 503 Posts
- RML Hospital (RMLH) :524 Posts.
- Safdarjung Hospital (SJH) : 194 Posts.
- Kalawati Saran Children’s Hospital (KSCH) :31 Posts.
- Lady Hardinge Medical Collage (LHMC) & Smt. SuchetaKriplani Hospital (SSKH) :103 Posts.
- Sc (Hons) in Nursing from a recognized University or Institute; OR Regular course in B.Sc (Nursing) from a recognized University or institute; OR Post Basic B.Sc (Nursing) from a recognized University or institute. Registered as a Nurse or Nurse and Mid-wife (RN or RN & RM) with Nursing Council; OR
- Diploma in General Nursing Mid-wife from a recognized Board or Council;Registered as a Nurse or nurse & Mid-wife (RN or RN&RM) from State Nursing Council; and One-year experience in minimum fifty bedded hospital after acquiring the education qualification mentioned at B(I) above.
- Pre revised: Pay band 2 Rs 9300-34800+Grade pay 4600)
- Revised Payscale according to 7th CPC will have a basic pay of Rs. 44,900
According to 7th CPC:
- Basic: 44,900
- DA (9% as on Dec, 2018): 4041
- TA: 3600 (tier-1 cities), 1800 (other cities)
- DA on TA: 9% of 1800 = 162
- HRA: 24% (Tier-1), 16% (Tier-2), 8% (Tier-3)
- HRA = 0.08 x 44,900 = 3,592
- overtime and other allowances.
- Minimum gross salary = Rs. 54,495
- Approx. in-hand salary will be around 50k.
What is the age limit:
For AIIMS Delhi, upper age limit is 30 years and for other 4 hospitals upper age limit is 35years. Age relaxation as per Govt rules and regulation will be applicable.
- General /OBC Candidates:Rs 1500/-
- SC/ST /EWS Candidates:Rs 1200/-
- PWBD candidates :Nil
Selection will be made on the basis of Written test
How to apply:
Interested and eligible Candidates can apply online through the official website on or before 21-08-2019 (5 PM). Candidates are requested to go through the notifications before applying online.
- Last date for online registration:21-08-2019
- Date for online exam:15-09-2019