RashtriyaIspat Nigam Limited (RINL) is the corporate entity of Visakhapatnam Steel Plant (VSP) has released recruitment notification for 559 vacancies for the post of Junior Trainees &Operator cum Mechanic Trainees. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the official website from 01-08-2019 to 21-08-2019.
Candidates please go through detailed notification before applying online.
|Name of the Organization||Visakhapatnam Steel Plant|
|Type of Organization||Central Government Public sector|
|Pay Scale||Rs16,800- 24110/-pm|
|Mode of Application||Online|
- Mechanical :260
- Electrical :115
- Metallurgy: 86
- Chemical :43
- Electronics: 5
- Instrumentation: 9
- Civil :2
- Refractory: 10
Operator cum Mechanic Trainees (OCM Trainee):26
- Junior Trainees :Matric / SSC with full time ITI / Diploma in Engineering in respective Trades/ Disciplines (with 60% marks in regular ITI / Diploma in Engineering for Gen/OBC-NCL/EWS candidates, 50% marks for SC/ST/PwBD candidates in all subjects of all semesters / years)
- OCM (Trainees):Matric /SSC (10th Standard) with full time ITI (two years and above duration with NCVT Certificate in any trade) (or) Diploma in Engineering courses in any discipline (conducted by State Board of Technical Education and Training) with valid Heavy Motor Vehicle License (Transport).
What is the age limit?
- 27 Years as on 01-07-2019
Age relaxation as per Govt rules and regulation.
- During Training, candidates will be paid a monthly stipend of Rs.10,700/- (consolidated) during the first year and a monthly stipend of Rs.12,200/-
- Operator cum Mechanic with a minimum Basic Pay of Rs.16,800 in the pay scale (Pre-revised) of Rs.16,800-3%-24,110/- (S-3 Grade).
- General, OBC &EwS candidates: Rs 300/- (Plus GST @18%)
- SC/ ST/ PwBDCandidates:Nil
Bhubaneswar, Chennai, Delhi, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Kakinada, Mumbai, Patna, Ranchi, Rajahmundry, Vijayawada, Visakhapatnam, Vijayanagaram
Selection will be made on the basis of Online Computer Based Test followed by Certificate Verification and Medical Examination.
How to apply?
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the official website from 01-08-2019 to 21-08-2019.
- Last date for online registration:21-08-2019