Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC) Nuclear Recycle Board-Kalpakkam has released recruitment notification for 47 vacancies for the post of Technician& Stipendiary trainees.Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the official website on or before 07-08-2019.
Candidates please go through detailed notification before applying online.
|Name of the Organization||Bhabha atomic research centre (BARC) Kalpakkam|
|Type of Organization||Central Govt|
|Pay Scale||Rs10500/- 25500/-|
|Mode of Application||Online|
- Plant Operator:07
- Laboratory Assistant:04
- Instrument Mechanic:08
- Electronic Mechanic:04
- A/C Mechanic :01
- Technician/C (Boiler Operator):03
- Technician/B (Painter):01
- Stipendiary trainees: HSC in Science stream (with Physics, Chemistry and Maths subjects) with a minimum 60% marks in aggregate OR SSC (with Science and Maths) with a minimum 60 % marks in aggregate plus relevant trade certificate
- Technician/C (Boiler Operator):SSC + I Class Boiler Attendant’s Certificate issued by the Competent Authority
- Technician/B (Painter): SSC (with Science and Maths) with a minimum 60 % marks in aggregate PLUS trade certificate in Painter
What is the age limit?
- Stipendiary trainees:18-22 years as on 07-08-2019
- Technician:18-25 years as on 07-08-2019
Age relaxation as per Govt rules and regulation
- Stipendiary trainees:RS10500/- per month for the 1st year and RS 12500/- for the 2nd year.
- Technician/C: Level 4Rs 25500/-
- Technician/B: Level 3Rs 21700/-
Selection will be made on the basis of Preliminary Test, Advanced test&Trade /Skill Test.
- General & OBC Candidates:Rs 100/-
- SC/ST category, PWD, Ex-servicemen and Women candidates:Nil
How to apply?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the official website on or before 07-08-2019
- Last date for online registration:07/08/2019