Employees’ Provident Fund Organisation (EPFO) under the Ministry of Labour & Employment, Govt. of India has released recruitment notification for 2189 vacancies for the post of Social Security Assistant (SSA).Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the official website on or before 21st July, 2019 (17:00 hrs).
Candidates please go through detailed notification before applying online.
|Name of the Organization||Employees’ Provident Fund Organisation (EPFO)|
|Type of Organization||Central government|
|Pay Scale||Rs 25,500+|
|Mode of Application||Online|
Name of post: Social Security Assistant (SSA)
- Total no of vacancies:2189
- Kerala & Lakshadweep Region vacancies:27
- Degree of a recognized university or equivalent as on the closing date for online registration of application i.e 21st July, 2019. Possessing a speed of at least 5000 key depressions per hour for Data Entry Work.
- Desirable; Should Possess a Computer Training Certificate from a recognized Institute.
Level- 4 of Pay Matrix (Civilian employees) (Gr. ’C’) with Entry Pay Rs 25,500/- under 7th Pay Commission).
What is the age limit?
- 18-27 years as on 21-07-2019
Age relaxation as per Govt rules and regulation
- SC/ST/PwBD / Female Candidates/ Ex-Servicemen:Rs 250/-
- All other categories:Rs 500/-
- Preliminary Examination Phase-I: Kannur, Kochi, Kollam, Kottayam, Kozhikode, Malappuram, Thiruvananthpuram, Thrichur
- Main Examination Phase-II: Kochi
Selection will be made on the basis of
- Phase I – Preliminary Examination
- Phase II – Main Examination
- Phase III – Computer Skill Test (Computer Data Entry Test)
How to apply?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the official website on or before 21st July, 2019 (17:00 hrs).
- Last date for online registration:21-07-2019
- Downloading of Call Letters: 21st August, 2019 to 1st September, 2019
- Preliminary Examination (Phase-I): 31st August and 1st September, 2019