Navodaya Vidyalaya Samitiunder, the Ministry of Human Resource Development, Department of School Education & Literacy, Govt. of India has released recruitment notification for 2370 vacancies for the post of Lower Division Clerk, Female Staff Nurse, Post Graduate Teachers, Trained Graduate Teachers and other.Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the website from 10-07-2019 to 09-08-2019.
Candidates please go through detailed notification before applying online.
|Name of the Organization||Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti|
|Type of Organization||Central government|
|Educational Qualification||10th ,+2,Diploma,Graduate,Post graduate|
|Pay Scale||Rs. 19900- 209200/-pm|
|Mode of Application||Online|
- Assistant Commissioner :05 posts
- Post Graduate Teachers (PGT) :430 posts
- Trained Graduate Teachers (TGTs) : 1154 posts
- Miscellaneous Category of Teachers : 564 posts
- Female Staff Nurse : 55 posts
- Legal Assistant :01 post
- Catering Assistant : 26 posts
- Lower Division Clerk : 135 post
- Assistant Commissioner :Master’s Degree in Humanities/Science/Commerce from a recognized Institution/ University. Persons holding analogous post or post of Principal in the Level -12 (Rs.78800- 209200) in the Pay Matrix
- Post Graduate Teachers (PGT) :Two Year Integrated Post Graduate Course from Regional College of Education of NCERT in the concerned subject with at least 50% marks in aggregate. OR Master Degree from a recognized university with at least 50% marks in aggregate in the relevant subjects.B.Ed Degree. Proficiency in Teaching in Hindi and English medium.Experience as TGT in the recognized institution in concerned subject. Experience of working in a residential school. Knowledge of Computer application.
- Trained Graduate Teachers (TGTs): Four years integrated degree course of Regional College of Education of NCERT with at least 50% marks in the concerned subject as well as in the aggregate. Or Bachelors Honours Degree with at least 50% marks in concerned subject/combination of subjects and also in aggregate. Candidate should have studied requisite subject(s) for at least 2 years in the 03 years degree course. Or Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University with at least 50% marks in the concerned subject/combination of subjects
- Miscellaneous Category of Teachers :
Music : Five years study in Music Institution
Art : Five years Recognized Diploma in any discipline of Fine Arts.
PET : Bachelor’s degree in Physical Education.
Librarian : University’s degree in Library Science
- Female Staff Nurse :Passed Sr. Secondary Examination (Class XII) or equivalent and Grade ‘A'(Three years) Diploma/Certificate in Nursing from recognized Institution.B.Sc (Nursing) from a recognised University/ Institution. Registration with Indian/ State Nursing Council
- Legal Assistant: Degree in Law from a recognized University .Three years experience of handling legal cases.
- Catering assistant:Secondary School (X class pass) and 2. Three Years Diploma in CateringOR Passed Sr. Secondary (Class XII) from CBSE with Hotel Management and Catering as Vocational Subject and at least one year experience in catering
- Lower Division Clerk :Senior Secondary (Class XII) certificate from a recognized Board with 50% marks and possessing minimum speed of 30 words per minutes in English typing or 25 words per minutes in Hindi typing correspond to 10500 KDPH as on average of 5 key depressions for each word. OR Passed + 2 level or Senior Secondary Certificate from CBSE/State Govt. With Secretarial Practices and Office Management as Vocational Subjects
- Assistant Commissioner :Level -12 (Rs.78800-209200) in the Pay Matrix
- Post Graduate Teachers (PGT) :Level-8 (Rs.47600-151100) in the Pay Matrix
- Trained Graduate Teachers (TGTs) :Level-7 (Rs.44900-142400) in the Pay Matrix
- Miscellaneous Category of Teachers :Level-7 (Rs.44900-142400) in the Pay Matrix
- Female Staff Nurse :Level-7 (Rs.44900-142400) in the Pay Matrix
- Legal Assistant :Level-6 (Rs.35400-112400) in the Pay Matrix
- Catering Assistant :Level-4 (Rs.25500-81100) in the Pay Matrix
- Lower Division Clerk :Level-2 (Rs.19900-63200) in the Pay Matrix
What is the age limit?
- Assistant Commissioner :45 years
- Post Graduate Teachers (PGT) :40 years
- Trained Graduate Teachers (TGTs) :35 years
- Miscellaneous Category of Teachers :35 years
- Female Staff Nurse :35 years
- Legal Assistant :18 to 32 years
- Catering Assistant :35 years
- Lower Division Clerk :18 and 27 years
- Kerala: Trivandrum (City Code 34)
- Assistant Commissioner: Rs.1500/-
- PGTs, TGTs, Miscellaneous Category Teachers &Female Staff Nurse:Rs 1200/-
- Legal Assistant, Catering Assistant & Lower Division Clerk:Rs 1000/-
Selection will be made on the basis of written examination ,Computer Based Test (CBT),Skill test , interview and Personal interaction.
How to apply?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the website from 10-07-2019 to 09-08-2019.
- Starting date for online registration:10-07-2019
- Last date for online registration:09-08-2019