The South Indian Bank Ltd has released recruitment notification for 545 vacancies for the post of Probationary Clerks &Probationary officers .Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the official website on or before 30.06.2019.
Candidates please go through detailed notification before applying online.
|Name of the Organization||The South Indian Bank Ltd|
|Type of Organization||Private|
|Pay Scale||Rs. 18,000- 42020/-|
|Mode of Application||Online|
- Probationary Clerks:385 (North Zone:75&South Zone:310)
- Probationary officers:160
X/ SSLC, XII/ HSC & Graduation with minimum 60% marks under regular course.
What is the age limit?
- Probationary Clerks:26 year(as on 30.06.2019)
- Probationary officers:25 years (as on 30.06.2019)
Age relaxation as per Govt rules and regulation
- Probationary Clerks: 11765 – 655/3 – 13730 – 815/3 – 16175 – 980/4 – 20095 – 1145/7 – 28110 – 2120/1 – 30230 – 1310/1 – 31540/-
- Probationary officers: 23700– 980/7 – 30560- 1145/2 – 32850- 1310/7 – 42020 plus DA, HRA &other allowances.
- General Category:Rs 600/-
- SC/ST category:Rs 150/-
- General Category:Rs 800/-
- SC/ST category:Rs 200/-
Kerala: Alappuzha, Kannur, Kochi, Kollam, Kottayam, Kozhikode, Malappuram,Palakkad, Thiruvananthpuram, Thrissur
- Probationary officers:Online Test, Group Discussion and Personal Interview
- Probationary Clerks:Online Test and Personal Interview
How to apply?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the official website on or before 30.06.2019.
- Last date for online registration:30-06-2019
- Online Test Date (Probationary Clerks):26-07-2019
- Online Test Date (Probationary officers):25-07-2019