State Bank of India (SBI) has released recruitment notification for 8904 vacancies for the post of Junior Associate (Customer Support & Sales) in clerical cadre.Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the official website on from 12.04.2019 to 03.05.2019.
Candidates please go through detailed notification before applying online.
|Name of the Organization||State Bank of India (SBI)|
|Type of Organization||Central Government|
|Pay Scale||Rs 11765-31450/-|
|Mode of Application||Online|
- Name of post:Junior Associate (Customer Support & Sales) in clerical cadre
- Total no of vacancies:8904
- Graduation in any discipline from a recognised University or any equivalent qualification recognised as such by the Central Government.
- Candidates having integrated dual degree (IDD) certificate should ensure that the date of passing the IDD is on or before 31.08.2019
- Those who are in the final year/semester of their graduation may also apply provisionally subject to the condition that, if provisionally selected, they will have to produce proof of having passed the graduation examination on or before 31.08.2019
What is the age limit?
- 20-28 years as on 01-04-2019
- candidates must have been born not earlier than 02.04.1991 and not later than 01.04.1999 (both days inclusive).
Age relaxation as per Govt rules and regulation will be provided.
Rs11765-655/3-13730-815/3-16175-980/4-20095-1145/7-28110- 2120/1- 30230-1310/1-31450. The starting Basic Pay is `13075.00 (`11765.00 plus two advance increments admissible to graduates
- SC/ST/PWD/XS:Rs 125/- (Intimation Charges only)
- General/OBC/EWS:Rs 750/- (App. Fee Including Intimation Charges)
Kerala : Alappuzha, Kannur, Kochi, Kollam, Kottayam, Kozhikode, Malappuram, Palakkad, Thrichur, Thiruvananthapuram
Selection will be made on the basis of on-line test (preliminary & main examination) and test of specified opted local language
Phase-I: Preliminary Examination:
|Sl/no||Name of test||No of question||Marks||Duration|
|1||English Language||30||30||20 Minutes|
|2||Numerical Ability||35||35||20 Minutes|
|3||Reasoning Ability||35||35||20 Minutes|
Phase – II: Main Examination:
|SL||Name of test||No of question||Marks||Duration|
|2||General English||40||40||35 minutes|
|3||Quantitative Aptitude||50||50||45 minutes|
|4||Reasoning Ability &Computer Aptitude||50||60||45 minutes|
|Total||190||200||2 Hours 40 Minutes|
How to apply?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the official website on from 12.04.2019 to 03.05.2019
- Starting Date for Apply Online & Payment of Fee: 12-04-2019.
- Last Date to Apply Online & Payment of Fee:03-05-2019
- Last date for printing your application:18-05-2019