Employees State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) regional office Kerala has released recruitment notification for 64 vacancies for the post of Stenographer & Upper division clerk on regular basis. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the official website on or before 15-04-2019.
Candidates please go through detailed notification before applying online.
|Name of the Organization||Employees State Insurance Corporation (ESIC)|
|Type of Organization||Central Government|
|Pay scale||Rs 25500+|
|Mode of Application||Online|
- Upper division clerk:61
- Stenographer: Higher Secondary pass (Pass in 12th Standard or equivalent from a recognized board). A speed of 80 words per minute in stenography in English/Hindi. Working knowledge of Computer including use of office suites and databases.
- Upper division clerk: A degree of a recognized university of equivalent.Working knowledge of computer including use of office suites and databases.
What is the age limit?
- 18-27 years as on 15-04-2019
Age relaxation as per Govt rules and regulation
Revised pay as per 7th CPC for the post is level 4 pay matrix with entry pay Rs 25500/-Replaced against pay band Rs 5200-20200/-with grade pay Rs 2400/- of 6th CPC
- SC/ST/PWD/Departmental candidates/Female candidates &EX-Servicemen:Rs 250/-
- All other categories:Rs 500/-
Selection will be made on the basis of
- Phase I-Main examination
- Phase II-Computer skill test &stenography test
Upper division clerk:
- Phase I-Preliminary examination
- Phase ll-Main examination
- Phase lll-Computer skill test
How to apply?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the official website on or before 15-04-2019.
- Last date for online registration:15-04-2019