ESIC KERALA Recruitment 2019: Apply Online Now for 64 UPPER DIVISION CLERK and STENOGRAPHER VACANCY
Employees State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) regional office Kerala has released recruitment notification for 64 vacancies for the post of Stenographer & Upper division clerk on regular basis. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the official website on or before 15-04-2019.
Candidates please go through detailed notification before applying online.
|Name of the Organization||Employees State Insurance Corporation (ESIC)|
|Type of Organization||Central Government|
|Pay scale||Rs 25500+|
|Mode of Application||Online|
- Upper division clerk:61
- Stenographer: Higher Secondary pass (Pass in 12th Standard or equivalent from a recognized board). A speed of 80 words per minute in stenography in English/Hindi. Working knowledge of Computer including use of office suites and databases.
- Upper division clerk: A degree of a recognized university of equivalent.Working knowledge of computer including use of office suites and databases.
What is the age limit?
- 18-27 years as on 15-04-2019
Age relaxation as per Govt rules and regulation
Revised pay as per 7th CPC for the post is level 4 pay matrix with entry pay Rs 25500/-Replaced against pay band Rs 5200-20200/-with grade pay Rs 2400/- of 6th CPC
- SC/ST/PWD/Departmental candidates/Female candidates &EX-Servicemen:Rs 250/-
- All other categories:Rs 500/-
Selection will be made on the basis of
- Phase I-Main examination
- Phase II-Computer skill test &stenography test
Upper division clerk:
- Phase I-Preliminary examination
- Phase ll-Main examination
- Phase lll-Computer skill test
How to apply?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the official website on or before 15-04-2019.
- Last date for online registration:15-04-2019