Fertilizers and Chemicals Travancore Limited (FACT) Udyogamandal, Kochi under Govt of India has released recruitment notification for 155 post of Diploma and Trade apprentice. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the website on or before 23-01-2019.
Candidates please go through detailed notification before apply online.
|Name of the Organization||Fertilizers and Chemicals Travancore Limited|
|Type of Organization||Central government|
|Educational Qualification||Diploma / ITI|
|Stipend||Rs. 6018 to 8000 per month.|
|Mode of Application||Online|
- Chemical Engineering :15
- Computer Engineering :13
- Civil Engineering: 5
- Electrical / Electrical & Electronics Engineering :5
- Instrument Technology / Electronics & Instrumentation Engg: 4
- Mechanical Engineering :10
- Diploma in Commercial Practice (DCP): 5
- Machinist: 8
- Electrician :15
- Mechanic Motor Vehicle:6
- Mechanic (Diesel):4
- Instrument Mechanic:12
- Welder (Gas & Electric):9
- COPA / Front Office Assistant :12
- Diploma apprentices: A three year Diploma Engineering (under State Board of Technical Education) in Chemical, Computer, Civil, Electrical Electrical & Electronics, Electronics & Instrumentation, Instrument Technology, Mechanical, Diploma in Commercial Practice. First class Diploma with aggregate 60% marks for general category and 50% marks for SC/ST in the relevant discipline and should not have completed more than 3 years after passing Diploma as on 31-03-2019
- Trade apprentices: ITI / ITC Trade Certificate (NTC) in Fitter, Machinist, Electrician, Plumber, Mechanic Motor Vehicle, Instrument Mechanic, Painter, Welder (Gas & Electric), Carpenter, Mechanic (Diesel), COPA / Front Office Assistant. 60% marks in the relevant ITI / ITC Trade (NCVT approved) and 50% marks for SC/ST in the relevant trade.
What is the age limit?
- Age not more than 23 years as on 01-01-2019
- Age relaxation as per Govt rules and regulation
- Diploma apprentices: Rs.8000/- p.m.
- Trade apprentices: Rs.6018/- p.m. & Rs.6770/- p.m.
Period of training:
The selection will be based on the following criteria:
- Qualifying Examination :50% marks
- Written test: 50% marks
How to apply?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the website on or before 23-01-2019.
- Last date for online registration:23-01-2019