Kerala agricultural university College of Agriculture Padannakkad has released a recruitment notification for 29 post of Assistant Professor on contract basis.Interested and eligible candidates can attend walk in interview from 18-01-2018 to 19-01-2018 at9.30 am.
Candidates please go through detailed notification before attend interview.
|Name of the Organization||Kerala agricultural university|
|Type of Organization||State Government|
|Pay Scale||Rs 35000/-pm|
|Mode of Application||Walk in interview|
|Interview date||18.01.2018 to 19.01.2018|
- Home Science:01
- Computer Science:01
- Agricultural Statistics:01
- Plant Pathology:03
- Plant Breeding and Genetic:02
- Soil Science and Agricultural Chemistry:02
- Agricultural Extension:02
- Agricultural Economics:02
- Physical Education:01
- Animal Husbandry:01
- Agricultural Eltomology:03
- Agricultural Engineering:01
- Bio Technology:01
Applicants should have masters degree in the concerned discipline with NET qualification. In the absence of candidates with NET, candidates having M.sc. Degree in the concerned discipline will also be considered. PhD and Teaching experiences are more preferred.
What is the age limit?
- 40 years as on 01.01.2019
Age relaxation as per Govt rules and regulation
Consolidated pay of Rs. 35OOO/-per month
Date & time of walk-in-interview:
- Agricultural Economics/Agricultural Engineerin/Agricu ltural Entomology/Agricultural Extension/Agricultural Statistics/Agronomy/Animal Husbandry/Bio Technology/Computer Science: 01.2019@ 9.30 AM
- Home Science/Horticultur/Microbiology/Physical Education/Pl. Physiology/Plant Breeding and Genetics/Plant PathologySoil Science and Agricultural Chemistry: 01..2019 @9.30 AM
Selection will be made on the basis of walk in- Interview.
How to apply:
Interested and eligible candidates can send application form in ‘Microsoft Excel’ format from the official website as email attachment to the E-mail id firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 11.01.2019,and candidates can attend walk in interview along with all supporting documents.
- Last date for online registration:11-01-2019
- Interview date: 18.01.2019 to 19-01-2018 @9.30 AM