Bharat Electronics Ltd (BEL)A Govt. of India Enterprise under the Ministry of Defence has released a recruitment notification for 07 post of Contract Engineer (Computer Science & Electronics) on Contract Basis for a period of one year.Interested and eligible candidates can attend 13.01.2019 (Sunday) at 8:30 am.
Candidates please go through detailed notification before attend interview.
|Name of the Organization||Bharat Electronics Ltd (BEL)|
|Type of Organization||Central government|
|Educational Qualification||BE,B tech|
|Mode of Application||online|
- Contract Engineer (Computer Science):03
- Contract Engineer (Electronics) : 04
First class for General and OBC Candidates and Pass Class for SC/ST candidates in BE / B.Tech from a recognized University/ Institution. Only the following disciplines .
- Computer Science
- Computer Science & Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- Electronics Engineering
- Electronics & Communication Engineering
- Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering
- Telecommunication Engineering
- Communication Engineering
What is the age limit?
- 25 years as on 31-12-2018
Age relaxation as per Govt rules and regulation
Place of Posting:
Kochi (Kerela), Vizag (Andhra Pradesh), Mumbai (Maharashtra)
- Contract Engineer (Electronics):Rs 25000/- pm
- Contract Engineer (Comp. Sc.): Rs.26,500/- pm
Selection will be on the basis of Written Test on 13.01.2019 (Sunday followed by interview (only of those who are shortlisted in the written test) on the next day i.e 14.01.2019 (Monday).
How to apply?
Interested and eligible candidates can attend walk in test followed by interview 13.01.2019 (Sunday) at 8:30 AM onwards at the venue given below
Bharat Electronics Limited Site – IV,
Sahibabad Industrial Area Opp.
Vaishali Metro Station Ghaziabad – 201010 (UP)
Candidates are required to produce a self attested photocopy (one set) of the following documents along with ORIGINAL documents for verification:
- Filled in application form enclosed herein.
- SSLC Marks card
- Engineering Degree Certificate or Provisional Certificate
- Caste Certificate, if applicable
- Two recent passport size colour photograph
- Relevant experience certificate, if any
Important date :
- Date of interview:13-01-2019