All India JobsUPSC
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) Recruitment for Various Posts.
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has a released recruitment notification for 21 post of Assistant Agricultural Marketing Adviser, Economic Officer, Assistant Director (Cost) and Senior Artist. Eligible candidates can apply online through the official website on or before 16-11-2018.
Candidates please go through detailed notification before apply online.
|Name of the Organization||UPSC|
|Type of Organization||Central Government|
|Pay Scale||Rs 67700/+|
|Mode of Application||Online|
- Assistant Agricultural Marketing Adviser (Group-I) Directorate of Marketing & Inspection, Department of Agriculture, Cooperation and Farmers Welfare, Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare:05
- Economic Officer, Directorate of Economics and Statistics Department of Agriculture, Co-operation and Farmers Welfare, Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare:01
- Assistant Director (Cost), Office of Chief Adviser Cost Department of Expenditure, Ministry of Finance:10
- Senior Artist, Bureau of Outreach & Communication erstwhile Directorate of Advertising & Visual Publicity, Ministry of Information & Broadcasting:05
Educational qualification & Experience:
- Assistant Agricultural Marketing Adviser: Masters Degree in Agriculture including one or more disciplines i.e. Agricultural Economics or Agricultural Marketing or Agricultural Marketing and Cooperation or Agricultural Extension Education or Agricultural Statistics or Agricultural Communication etc. Three years’ experience in the field of Agricultural Marketing including Cooperative Marketing
- Economic Officer: Post graduate degree in Economics or Applied Economics or Business Economics or Econometrics from a recognised University / Institute.
- Assistant Director (Cost): qualification recognized for enrolment in the Register of Members of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India or of the Institute of Cost Accountants of India.
- Senior Artist: Degree or Diploma in Fine Art or Commercial Art from a recognized University / Institution or equivalent. Two years’ experience of Commercial Art in an advertising agency or a firm of standing or a Government Organization OR three years’ experience in layout work in colour, black & white including preparation of illustrations, designs, etc.
What is the age limit ?
- Assistant Agricultural Marketing Adviser:40 Years
- Economic Officer::35 years
- Assistant Director (Cost):35 years
- Senior Artist:30 Years
- Age relaxation as per Govt rules and regulation
- Assistant Agricultural Marketing Adviser: Level-11 in the pay matrix as per 7th CPC
- Economic Officer: Level-7 in the pay matrix as per 7th CPC
- Assistant Director (Cost): Level-10 in the pay matrix as per 7th CPC
- Senior Artist: Level-7 in the pay matrix as per 7th CPC
- General & OBC: Rs 25/-
- SC/ST/PH/Women candidates:Nil
Selection will be made on the basis of Test & Interview
How to apply?
- Eligible candidates can apply online through official website on or before 16-11-2018.
Important date :
- Last date for apply online:16-11-2018