Indian Coast Guard has announced a notification for the recruitment of Assistant Commandant vacancies in General Duty (Pilot), Commercial (Pilot). Interested and eligible candidates may apply online for the posts before last date.
Interested Candidates may Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online.
candidates should ensure that he/she fulfills the eligibility criteria and other condition mentioned in the advertisement.
|Name of the Organization||Indian Coast Guard|
|Type of Organization||Central Government|
|Total Vacancies||Not mentioned|
|Educational Qualification||Degree in any subject with 60% aggregate in +2 mathematics and physics|
|Mode of Application||Online|
- Name of The post: Assistant Commandant(Group ‘A’ Gazetted Officer)
- General Duty : Male
- General Duty (Pilot): Male
- Commercial Pilot Entry (CPL): Male & Female
- General Duty & General Duty pilot : Candidates who have passed Bachelor’s degree from any recognised university with minimum 60% marks in aggregate (i.e, 1st Semester to 8th Semester for BE/B.Tech Course or 1st year to last year for Bachelor Degree Candidates wherever applicable).
(ii)Mathematics and Physics as subjects up to intermediate or class XII of 10+2+3 scheme of education or equivalent with 60% aggregate in mathematics and physics.(Candidates not in possession of Physics and Maths in 10+2(intermediate) or equivalent level are not eligible for General Duty (GD) and General Duty (Pilot).
- Commercial Pilot Entry (CPL)
- : Candidates holding current /valid Commercial Pilot Licence (CPL) issued/ validated by Director
General Of Civil Aviation (DGCA). Minimum educational qualification – 12th pass(Physics and math) with 60% marks in aggregate
What is the Age Limit?
Candidates born between 01 Jul 1994 to 30 Jun 1998 (Both dates inclusive).
Note:(i) The upper age limit of OBC/SC & ST is relaxable as per Govt. of India rules in vogue.
(ii) Maximum 5% relaxation in aggregate in the degree certificate for SC/ST candidates, NCC ’C’ (A grade) holders, Sports person of National level (Inter State & above) and wards of Coast Guard uniform personnel deceased while in service. No relaxation is applicable for 12th class marks.
(iii) Coast Guard reserves the right to fix the cut off percentage for issue of PSB call up letters.
The promotions to the ranks will be as per the laid down promotion criteria. The pay scales for the various ranks are as per the 7th CPC are as follows:-
- Rank Pay Level (PL) Starting Basic Pay (in )
- Assistant Commandant (10) 56100/-
- Deputy Commandant (11) 67700/-
- Commandant (JG) (12) 78800/-
- Commandant (13) 118500/-
- Deputy Inspector General (13A) 131100/-
- Inspector General (14) 144200/-
- Additional Director General (15) 182200/-
- Director General (16) 205400/-
How To Apply?
Applications will be accepted only ‘Online’ from 19 May to 01 Jun 2018 upto 1700 hrs for the above branches The important instructions for filling up of online applications are as follows:-
(i) The name of the candidate, father/mother’s name and date of birth should be same as mentioned in the 10th class passing certificate. Any mismatch in names & date of birth in the application form is liable for
(ii) Indicate exact percentage of 12th and Graduation marks upto two decimals and this is not to be rounded off.
(iii) Candidates to choose any one venue for PSB out of the options displayed.
(iv) Filling up of information like personal email ID and Mobile number of the candidate is compulsory. The date, time and venue of the test and other information will be informed through personal email ID/ CG Recruitment
(v) In case of SC/ST/OBC category applicants, either current or permanent address of online application/ E-Admit card should be same as the address mentioned in caste/category certificate (SC, ST & OBC).
(vi) In case of OBC non-creamy layer (NCL), the category certificate should not be more than 3 financial years old and for such cases renewed/fresh certificate to be produced.
(b) To fill up “Online” application the candidates need to logon to the Website www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in
Application Form (Available on 19-05-2018)