Indian navy invites the online application from interested and eligible candidates for the recruitment of 95 fireman (Erstwhile GR.II & GR.I) Classified Group C at the Naval dockyard Mumbai in western navel command.Eligible candidates can apply online through the website www.bhartiseva.com on or before 19-05-2018.
Candidates please go through detailed notification before apply online
|Name of the Organization||Indian navy|
|Type of Organization||Central Government|
|Mode of Application||Online|
Name of the post: fireman (Erstwhile GR.II & GR.I)
- General – 48 posts.
- OBC – 26 posts.
- SC – 14 posts.
- ST – 07 posts.
- Total Number of vacancies :95
- Candidates should have passed 10th Class.
What is the Age limit?
- Minimum 18 year & Maximum 25 years.
- Age relaxation as per Govt rules and regulation
- Matrix level 2 Rs.19900-63200
- Selection will be made on the basis of written examination, Physical Endurance test.
Written examination syllabus:
- General Intelligence and Reasoning :20 marks.
- Numerical Aptitude :20 marks.
- General English : 20 marks.
- General Awareness :20 marks.
- General Awareness on Fire Fighting : 20 marks
- Height without shoes : 165 cms. Provided that a concession 2.5 cms Heights shall be allowed for members of the Scheduled Tribes.
- Chest (Un-expanded) : 81.5 cms.
- Chest (on-expansion) : 85 cms.
- Weight :50 Kgs (Minimum)
Carrying a man (fireman lift of 63.5 Kgs. to a distance of 183 meters within 96 seconds).
- Clearing 2.7 meters wide ditch landing on both feet (long jump).
- Climbing 3 meters vertical rope using hand and feet.
How to apply?
- Eligible candidates can apply online through the website bhartiseva.com on or before 19-05-2018.
- Last date for apply online:19-05-2018