Indian Security Press Recruitment 2018: Apply Online for 35 Junior Office Assistant Vacancies
The India Security Press, Nashik Road invites applications from the eligible candidates for the post of Junior Office Assistant. The eligible and interested candidates may apply online for the post on or before 2nd May 2018.
Candidates please go through detailed notification in malayalam before apply for the post.
|Name of the Organization||The India Security Press, Nashik|
|Type of Organization||Central Government|
|Educational Qualification||Degree in any subject with at least 55% marks|
|Mode of Application||Online|
Name of the Post: Junior Office Assistant Level – B3
Number Of vacancy: 35
The above indicated vacancies are tentative and may be changed as per requirement of company
- Essential: Graduate with at least 55% marks and computer knowledge with typing speed in English @ 40 wpm/
Hindi @ 30 wpm.
- Desirable: Proficiency in office assistance.
What is the Age limit?
- Minimum 18
- Maximum 28
Age relaxation will be provided as per government norms.
Rs. 8350-20470/- in IDA Pattern of Pay Scales. (Other allowances as admissible)
The process of selection for the post shall comprise of Typing Skill Test on Computer environment, followed by Online Test. Only those candidates who qualify in Typing Skill Test will be called for Online Test. Typing Skill Test will be of qualifying nature only. There is no Interview for the selection of the post. The selection will be on merit basis.
The Typing Skill Test/Online examination will be held tentatively in the month of May-18/June-18.
- Applicants/ Candidates are required to pay non-refundable Application Fee of 200/-(Rupees Two hundred only) to be disbursed through online payment only between 03.04.2018 to 02.05.2018. (Candidate will be levied GST and Service Charge from their transaction Bank as applicable).
- No other mode of payment will be accepted, application fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances. Candidates are therefore, requested to verify their eligibility before payment of the application fee.
- No application fee need be paid by the candidates belonging to SC/ST/Physically Challenged category-PWD/Ex-Serviceman.
How to Apply?
Interested and eligible Applicants can apply online only from 03.04.2018 to 02.05.2018 through the website https://ispnasik.spmcil.com and no other mode of application will be accepted.