Kendriya Vidyalaya, Kalpetta,Wayanad invites application for A walk in Interview for preparing a panel of contractual/ part-time teachers/ coaches for the Vidyalaya will be held at KENDRIYA VIDYALAYA, KALPETTA on 01.03.2018 (Thursday) at 8.30 am. Registration begins at 8:15 am.
Interested and eligible candidates may appear for the walk in. Candidates please go through the detailed notification before applying for these posts.
|Name of the Organization||Kendriya Vidyalaya, Kalpetta,Wayanad|
|Type of Organization||Central Government|
|Total Vacancies||the exact number is not mentioned|
|Pay Scale||up to 27500|
|Mode of Application||Appear for walk in|
|Date of interview||01/03/2018|
Vacancies are in the following categories
- PGTs in English, Hindi, Maths, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, & Computer Science.
- TGTs in English, Hindi, Sanskrit, Maths and Social Science.
- Primary Teacher
- Malayalam Teacher
- Computer Instructor
- Sports Coach
- Yoga Instructor
- PGTs in English, Hindi, Maths, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, & Computer Science:
1. Post Graduates in the concerned subject with at least 50% marks and preferably with B.Ed.
2. For PGT (Computer Science), MCA/M.Sc. (Comp. Sci./I.T)/ B.E or B. Tech (Comp. Sci./I.T)/B.E, or B. Tech (any stream) with PGDCA from a recognized university.
3. Proficiency in teaching in Hindi/English Medium
- TGTs in English, Hindi, Sanskrit, Maths and Social Science:
1. Bachelor’s Degree in the concerned subject with at least 50% marks. For TGT-Social science any two of
the following : ( History/Geography Economics and Political Science) of which one must be either History or Geography
2. Pass in the CTET – Paper II conducted by CBSE.
3. Proficiency in teaching in Hindi & English Medium
4. Desirable: Knowledge of computer application
- Primary Teacher:
1. Senior Secondary School Certificate with 50% marks or intermediate with 50% marks or its equivalent
2. Pass in the CTET conducted by the CBSE in accordance with the Guidelines framed by the NCERT for the purpose.
3. Competence to teach through Hindi & English Medium.
4. Desirable: Knowledge of computer application
- Malayalam Teacher:
Graduate in Malayalam with B. Ed
- Computer Instructor:
1.BE/B. Tech (Com. Sci.) /BCA /MCA / M.Sc. (Electronics with Comp. Sci.component)/ M.Sc. (IT)/B.Sc. (Comp. Sci.)
Degree/PG (any subject)/ Mathematics with PGDCA from Govt. recognized institute
any PG with PGDCA from Govt. recognized institutions/ O’ level from DOEACC OR any PG with A Level DOEACC
2.Ability to communicate in English& Hindi
- Sports Coach:
1.Bachelor’s Degree in Physical Education or equivalent.
2.Ability to communicate in English/ Hindi
- Yoga Instructor:
1.Graduation in any subject or equivalent from a recognized university
2.One year training in Yoga from a recognized Institution
3.Ability to communicate in English/ Hindi
- PGTs in English, Hindi, Maths, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, & Computer Science:Rs. 27500/-
- TGTs in English, Hindi, Sanskrit, Maths and Social Science:Rs. 26250/-
- Primary Teacher:Rs. 21250/-
- Malayalam Teacher:Rs. 18750/-
- Computer Instructor:Rs. 26250/
- Sports Coach:Rs.21250/-
- Yoga Instructor:Rs.21250/-
- In the absence of CTET qualified candidates, candidates without CTET qualification may be considered if
otherwise eligible as per KVS recruitment rules.
- Candidates should present themselves with all relevant certificates in original. Self attested copies of relevant
documents & one passport size photo must be submitted at the time of verification of original documents, on
the day of Walk-in Interview
- All the above vacancies are purely temporary and the selected candidates will not have any claim to be
absorbed as regular employees of Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan.
- Interview is to prepare a panel which will be operated for the year 2018-19 against any vacancy which may
arise and being in the panel does not yield any right for appointment.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the Walk – in – Interview
- Bio-data cum Declaration forms will be supplied to the candidates at the venue.
- Late comers will not be entertained.
- Selected candidates will have to submit Police Verification Certificate, Aadhar Number & copy of PAN card.
Selection will be based on merit list prepared based on the performance in the walk in.
How to apply?
Eligible candidates may appear for the walk in interview .Candidates should present themselves with all relevant certificates in original. Self attested copies of relevant documents & one passport size photo must be submitted at the time of verification of original documents, on the day of Walk-in Interview
Date of Interview: 01.03.2018 (Thursday) at 8.30 am. (Registration begins at 8:15 am)
Venue: KENDRIYA VIDYALAYA, KALPETTA
തൊഴിൽ വാർത്തകൾ WhatsApp ലും ലഭിക്കുന്നു
നിങ്ങൾ ചെയ്യേണ്ടത്: 9400228880 എന്ന നമ്പർ നിങ്ങളുടെ മൊബൈലിൽ Save ചെയ്യുക. ശേഷം WhatsApp ൽ നിന്നും JOIN എന്ന് ഈ നമ്പറിലേക്ക് അയക്കുക