Kerala state rural road development agency under Govt of Kerala has published a notification for the the recruitment of 65 State Quality Monitors,accredited engineer and overseers vacancies .Interested and eligible candidates can apply in the prescribed application format on or before 08-02-2018.
Candidates Please go through the detailed notification before apply
|Name of the Organization||KSRRDA|
|Type of Organization||state government|
|Educational Qualification||B TECH,Diploma|
|Mode of Application||offline|
Total no of vacancy 65
- State quality monitors 03
- Accredited engineer 19
- Overseers 43
- State quality monitors: graduation in civil engineering from a recognized university.Should have retired from the post of regular Executive Engineer. 5 years experince of working in the field of construction of roads as s Executive Engilneer or above.
- Accredited engineer: B tech degree
- Overseers: 3 year diploma in engineering
- State quality: monitors Thiruvananthapuram
- Accredited engineer:Kannur, Palakkad, Thiruvananthapuram, Thrissur, Malappuram, Alappuzha, Kasaragod, Idukki
- Overseers:Palakkad, Thiruvananthapuram, Thrissur, Pathanamthitta, Malappuram, Alappuzha, Kasaragod, Idukki
What is the Age limit?
- Not mentioned
- No fee
- Selection process will be based either written test/interview
How to apply?
The applications with necessary documents are to be submitted to the concerned Executive Engineer of PMGSY, Programme Implementation units in District Panchayats as per the existing vacancies on or before 08-02-2018
Important date :
Last date of receipt the application:08-02-2018