Applications are invited from qualified Indian Citizens for appointment to the following post in the High Court of Kerala. Candidate shall apply ONLINE through the Recruitment Portal (www.hckrecruitment.nic.in) of the High Court. No other means/ modes of applications will be accepted.
|Name of the Organization||Kerala High Court|
|Type of Organization||Government|
|Educational Qualification||SSLC with Valid Light Motor Vehicle Driving Licence.|
|Pay Scale||RS 19000-43600 per month|
|Mode of Application||Online|
- Recruitment Number : 17/2017
- Name of the Post : Chauffeur Grade II
- Scale of Pay : `19000-43600
- Number of vacancies and Validity of Ranked List : 12 (Twelve)
(Vacancies that may arise during the period of validity of the ranked list shall also be filled up from the list.
2. Valid Light Motor Vehicle Driving Licence.
What is the Age Limit?
Candidates born between 02/01/1981 and 01/01/1999 (both days inclusive) are eligible to apply. Candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes/Scheduled Tribes born between 02/01/1976 and 01/01/1999 ( both days inclusive) are eligible to apply. Candidates belonging to Other Backward Classes born between 02/01/1978 and 01/01/1999 (both days inclusive) are eligible to apply.
Selected candidates for above mentioned posts will get pay scale RS 19000-43600 per month.
Selection will be on the basis of Written Test, Practical Test (Driving Test) and Interview. The written test will be of objective type containing 100 questions. The syllabus for the written test will be general knowledge, current affairs and matters relating to traffic rules and driving.
- 400/-. Scheduled Castes/Scheduled Tribes candidates are exempted from payment of application fee.
How to Apply for these posts?
Interested and eligible candidates may apply online only through the official Recruitment Portal (www.hckrecruitment.nic.in) of the High Court of Kerala.
- Closure of STEP-I Process 08/01/2018
- Last date for remittance of Application Fee 16/01/2018
- Closure of STEP-II Process 23/01/2018